The USJ Part 2

The villains and Nomu's charged at the group. The ones with ranged quirks fired them at the students but Toshi stopped them all with his quirk, then threw it back at them.

Katsumi launched herself in the air, then fired multiple explosions at the villains.

Ryo and Rei fired blasts of ice and fire at the villains.

One villain charged at Kimiko from the left but she used the jacks on her ears to electrocute him.

Kimiko Kaminari

Quirk: Electric Jacks

She has earphone jacks from her ears that she can use to electrocute enemies. But if she uses it too much. She can go jamming whey like her Dad.

Akio sprayed a wall of hardened acid on the ground to stop the group of villains coming at them from the right. He then sprayed some on his arms and used it to punch enemies.

Akio Kirishima

Quirk: Hardening Acid

He can spray acid like his Mom but when it makes contact with something it hardens. He can also spray it on himself and wear it as armor to mimic his Dad's quirk.

One villain tried to sneak up behind Keiko but something hit the villain and slammed it into the ground.

Keiko Ojiro

Quirk: Invisible Tail

Pretty self explanatory. She has an invisible tail that she can surprise enemies with.

Tensei teleported down the stairs and kicked and punched multiple enemies.

Tensei Iida

Quirk: Lock-On

He can use his eyes to lock onto an area and zoom right to that spot so fast it looks like he's teleporting. But he requires intense focus to do this.

One large villain was about to slam his fists onto Shota. "You will punch yourself in the face" said Shota moving his hand. The villain then punched himself in the face, knocking himself out.

Shota Shinso

Quirk: Mind Trick

His quirk is similar to his fathers but he has to use his hands in a certain manor to control a person.

Azami threw a bunch of seeds on the ground and a bunch of plants came out and trapped the villains. "Keep them at bay my children" said Azami.

Azami Koda

Quirk: Plant Control

She can control certain plants around her. She can also summon plants using specially made seeds.

Toshi and Katsumi launched themselves at the man in the cloak, but he just grabbed them both by the necks with his robot hands but he didn't use his pinkies.

"You really are like your fathers aren't you?" said the man in the cloak as he lifted his head up to reveal that he was wearing a hand on his face.

"Who- ack! are you?!" said Toshi, "What you don't recognize the hand? I'm Tomura Shigaraki" said Shigaraki.

"Ack! Bullshit!" said Katsumi. "My Dad killed you years ago!" said Toshi, "That's what he thought. That's what you all thought" said Shigaraki.

He was about to put his pinkies on their necks to disintegrate them both when Aizawa tackled him and tried to contain him with his capture gear. "You two go help the others! I'll hold him off!" said Aizawa.

Toshi and Katsumi rushed towards the others to lend their aid.

Suddenly a nomu with some weird robotic upgrades lunged itself at Toshi and Katsumi but they moved out of the way right before it could slam it's mechanical fist on them.

Toshi ripped out a chunk of the cement ground and threw it into the nomu's face.

"What the hell's going on?! I thought the League of Villains were gone!" said Sāwa, "That's what I thought too! But it seems like we were all wrong!" said Toshi.

Ryo then created a gatling gun out of fire from his left side and filled one of the nomus with bullets of fire.

Rei created a giant battle ax out of ice and swung it all over the place at villains and nomus.

Shigaraki had Aizawa pinned on the ground about to finish him off. "Well isn't this a familiar scene? 20 years ago I was about to kill you, but then of course All Might stopped me. And now here we are in the exact same spot, but this time no one's gonna be able to save you" said Shigaraki before a blast of blue fire hit him and knocked him off Aizawa.

Shigaraki turned to see Jin standing there with his blood veins glowing blue. "I beg to differ" he said.

Jin Toga

Quirk: Fire Veins

He can shoot blue fire out of certain parts of his blood veins. It's basically a weaker version of his Dad's quirk, but still pretty powerful.

"You. The son of the traitors" growled Shigaraki as he got up.

"So your Tomura Shigaraki huh? I thought you'd be taller" said Jin, "You definitely have your father's jackass personality" said Shigaraki, "And your definitely a prick like my Dad described you" said Jin.

While the two fought Aizawa backed away and pressed a button on his com link. "He's back. Send them in" said Aizawa.

Toshi then lifted Shigaraki into the air then slammed him back into the ground.

"You think you can beat me?! I am Tomura Shigaraki! I... AM... ALL FOR ONE!!!" shouted Shigaraki.

Suddenly the doors burst open and out came a group of people.

"AND I... AM... HERE!" shouted Izuku with a look of anger on his face as he entered the USJ in his hero costume, the rest of his old classmates right behind him.

"Dad!" said Toshi.

Oh damn it's about to go down! And yes that was an Endgame reference. Thx for reading.