The Battle of UA

18 years earlier...

Izuku stood there in the middle of the battle torn UA. Standing against a full powered All For One Shigaraki while the rest of the heroes and villains fought each other.

"You... killed the man... who was like a father to me!" shouted Izuku, "He had it coming" said Shigaraki.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOUUUU!!!" screamed Izuku as he charged at Shigaraki.

The fight between then waged on for a few minutes. Izuku then summoned the power of all the previous holders of One For All who appeared behind him as ghosts.

"1,000,000,000,000% UNITED STATES OF SMAAAAAASH!!!!!" screamed Izuku as he delivered one final massive blow to Shigaraki.

When it was over Izuku got up to see all that was left of Shigaraki were his hands.

Izuku then passed out.

...

When he opened his eyes he was back in the void of OFA. Suddenly the ghost of All Might approached him. "You did it my boy. I'm so proud of you" said All Might, "Am I dead?" asked Izuku, "No. You're just unconscious. I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am" said All Might with a smile on his face.

Izuku then hugged All Might and buried his face into his chest crying. "I love you Dad" he said, "I love you too son" said All Might as he hugged Izuku with tears in his eyes as well.

Suddenly Izuku started to wake up. "Deku! Wake up Deku!" cried Ochako. He opened his eyes to see Ochako with tears in her eyes.

Izuku sat up. "How long was I out?" he asked, "Just a few minutes" said Kirishima.

"What about Tenko?" asked Izuku, "All that's left of him are his hands. The rest of his body must've been destroyed" said Iida.

Meanwhile...

"We managed to pull his body through a warp gate" said one of the villains as they laid Shigaraki's damaged body on an operating table. "The damage is too severe, his hands were severed off and his legs are completely destroyed. It'll take years for him to fully heal" said the Doctor.

Back to the present...

"These new robot hands are designed to be compatible with your quirk. And these robot legs should help too" said the doctor.

"Thanks doc. Now it's time to take my revenge on Deku and his family" said Shigaraki.

Thx for reading.