Free Time and Toshi and Katsumi's Past

Toshi and the rest of Class 1-A had the day off (since it was Saturday) and were all currently relaxing in the dorms.

Toshi entered his dorm room and changed into his workout clothes. He grabbed his water bottle and sweat towel and was about to go to the gym when his phone started ringing. He put his water bottle and towel down and checked his phone to see that it was his family trying to face time him. He answered it.

"Hi sweety!" said Ochako.

"Hey my boy!" said Izuku.

"Hey bro!" said Nanako.

"Hi Toshi!" said Izuko.

"Hey Toshi!" said Akito and Saeko.

He could see all his family there, "Hey guys!" said Toshi.

"How's UA going?" asked Ochako.

"It's going great. We got to wear our costumes in Rescue Training the other day" said Toshi.

"I still can't believe your costume consists of mainly just a hoodie" said Nanako.

"Hey it's supposed to be a flight jacket!" said Toshi in his defense.

"How are Katsumi and the others doing?" asked Izuko.

"They're doing fine. They did great in training" said Toshi.

"Yeah but how's Katsumi doing?" teased Nanako.

Toshi blushed, "S-shut up. She's fine" said Toshi.

"Well alright. Talk to you soon kiddo" said Izuku.

"Bye guys" said Toshi.

"Bye Toshi!" said his family, Toshi then hung up.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. "Come in" he said.

The door opened and Shota entered the room. "Hey man" he said.

"Hey Shota. What brings you here?" asked Toshi.

"I was gonna ask if I could borrow a book" said Shota.

"Sure. Which one?" asked Toshi.

"The one about your Dad when he was our age. I think it's called 'When The New Symbol Of Peace Was Young'? It has a picture of your Dad as a teen with some guy with glasses on the cover? I need it for some research" said Shota.

"Sure" said Toshi as he walked over to his bookshelf and pulled out 'When The New Symbol Of Peace Was Young' from it. It was right next to all his Dad's old hero analysis books that were given to him.

Toshi handed the book to Shota. "Thanks" said Shota.

Toshi then grabbed his water bottle and towel. "Oh you going somewhere?" asked Shota.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go meet with Katsumi at the gym to workout with" said Toshi.

"Oh? Just to workout?" teased Shota.

Toshi blushed once again. "Yes. Get off my back about it" said Toshi.

"Are you sure it's not just to spend even more time with her?" Shota teased.

"SHUT UP NO! I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" screamed Toshi.

"Really? Says the guy who went to every single one of her volleyball games in Middle School? And then just sat there on the bleachers gushing over her?" Shota teased.

"I WAS NOT! I WAS THERE TO SUPPORT HER CUZ SHE'S MY FRIEND!" screamed Toshi.

"Sure, sure... and to because you thought she was so beautiful" Shota teased again.