Part 8 ~ Heaven Is Real

Michael's Point Of View ~ 

I hear Ella let out a tiny squeal before she becomes submerged under the water. A smile is what I'm wearing, a smile that can't disappear. Her head pops back up, holding her nose before she releases it. I swim over to her and once I'm close . . she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She shivers slightly. 

"It's a bit cold, don't you think Michael? . . " 

I giggle because for me, the water isn't cold. Instead, it's actually quite warm. But for Ella . . she is always cold and also on the occasion finding herself freezing, even. She is too cute . . too funny, my girl is. I love her like this - when there isn't the tiniest bit of make up on her face. I look at her soft skin, seeing every single freckle that is upon her face as they sit along her nose and underneath one eye all the way to the other. Her green eyes look into mine. She kisses my forehead, it's only a peck before she comes down to my lips. It's a kiss that is a lot more passionate this time. 

All of this is still so insane to me. 

The chance I have been given. 

For Ella and I to get back to our lives and do what we have been missing out on, especially for the past year. I hope it doesn't sound insensitive . . I don't mean it that way. I am so grateful for what I have been given. I am just so blessed to have been given a second chance. Ella breaks the kiss to look all around her and I can't help but to smile. The gentle blow of the wind. The feeling of the water against our bodies. It ripples away from us once it comes into our contact. Ella in my arms . . away from everyone and everything. It's so peaceful here. Just such a beautiful place. 

It makes me feel that heaven is real. 

But Ella and I go back home today. 

Check out time is 10am and right now, it's only 8am. A dip in the pool was something that we haven't done yet. Ella breaks the kiss, to hug me. She turns her face to kiss my cheek multiple times. God. I love this girl. She is the best thing in my life. I can't describe. The feelings . . there are just too many. It's almost overwhelming. Last night . . wow. I still have flashes as I can't help but to think back. As her naked body was before me . . the feeling of her, all of her. Her skin, her kisses, her smell. The look in her eyes. It was so beautiful. Such a special moment. And I hope I have convinced her now . . that nothing did happen to me. 

I'm still here. 

Ella whispers in my ear. 

I look at her. 

Lust in her eyes, still. 

Her legs detach from my waist to swim to the edge of the pool. I follow her. She takes my hand, walking me to the bathroom. She wraps her arms around me once again, kissing me quite intensely . . but very slowly. My hands rest on her waist as I kiss her back. Ella walks backwards until her back is pressed against the cool tiles of the shower. I reach my arm up to turn the shower on . . our lips never leaving one another's. The way the water falls down, soaking us even more than the pool did. It pours over us. The feeling of the warm water and Ella's lips. 

It's heaven. 

I leave her lips to bury them into her neck. Our hands are everywhere, all over each other. Gliding so smoothly over our skin from the water. Mine take her swim custom off while hers take my swim trunks off and our giggles echo throughout the bathroom as we do so. I see Ella on her tippy toes . . she is so cute. Her hands just above my bottom, I then feel as she runs her fingers up my back sending shivers within me. I moan softly from the sensation of her touch. This is driving me crazy . . she is making me crazy. I turn her around so her back is against my stomach, my arms around her and my lips sprinkle kisses on her neck and shoulder. She moans herself softly as she knows what is coming. I take a firm hold of my dick . . pointing it at Ella's behind. I enter her causing Ella to fall back against me. 

"Oh Michael . . oh . . " She moans out softly. 

I move faster and faster. My lips at her ear "If you want me to stop, please say . . " 

Immediately she shakes her head, halting any concerns that I, this time, may have. I brush my lips over her wet shoulder, holding her tightly near me as I pump harder and harder. She is helpless . . and I love it. Unable to do anything but moan as she feels me. Every inch of me. One hand of mine falling down, onto her breast to gently grab and squeeze it. But then Ella pulls away from me, turning around to face me once again. 

"What? - . . " 

Ella reaches up to wrap her arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss. My words become lost against her mouth. I kiss her very softly, as my mind becomes inundated. Did I hurt her? Did I go too fast? Is she rethinking all of this? Oh god. I hope I didn't go too far. And I hope I didn't hurt Ella. I would never forgive myself. As for the kiss, she doesn't want softly, it's not what she wants. Not after all this time, it seems. Her skin heating up. Her moans become more frequent. She breaks the kiss . . looking at me. Her face gets lower and lower until she is crouching in front of me. I watch her every move. Seeing as she takes a hold of my dick in her hand. 

She looks up at me. 

Her eyes look so dark. Ugh. It's sexy. 

Her mouth just over my tip. I run my fingers through my wet hair. Closing my eyes as my head falls back too. My other hand falls onto the top of Ella's head. I let out a deep moan as I feel Ella's lips and tongue play with me. I now know for sure . . heaven is real. I feel Ella's eyes on me but I can't look at her. I can't even keep my eyes open. She is making me feel amazing. 

"Ella, baby . . ugh, oh my god . . " 

I moan out softly. I'm close, she is almost pushing me over the edge as I still feel her tongue lick, slurp and dance with all of me. I look down at her to see her take him in her mouth deep . . so deep. Starting from almost the base of him and slowly, teasingly slowly makes her way back to my tip. My head falls back once more from the overwhelming feeling. I'm done and Ella knows that. Her lips off him now as she moves back while I cum on the shower floor. Knowing the drain will allow it to then wash down and be gone. My entire being is leaning against the wall of the shower as I am desperate for support. With my head raised but against the wall, my eyes closed completely. My breathing heavy as I know my chest rises and falls with force as I attempt to come back and calm down from such a heavenly feeling. My legs slightly shaking also. Suddenly I feel a presence right in front of me . . it's Ella. She lifts herself up with her feet to kiss my neck before she places her hand on my chest again. I open my eyes, lowering my head to look straight at her. 

"Wow, so strong. I knew it . . " She whispers to me. 

She flashes me a cheeky smile, biting her lip. Knowing very well what she has just done. How amazing she just made me feel. I place my arms around her waist. As I want nothing but her lips on mine. 

to be continued.