Alpha In Blood

Synopsis:

At eighteen years old, without finding her mate in her own pack, Ezra Heinley is recruited to join the army.

It is not a path a female would ever choose willingly but it is the only contribution an unmated she-wolf is able to make for her pack. With no other choice, her future seems to be set, that she will die in battle when the time came.

However one should never underestimate the power of predestined fate and how far it will go to unite mates.

---

Author's Note:

I'm new to writing with intention of having it be seen by others, so I'm not sure how well this book will go. It's my first attempt at writing what will hopefully be a full novel, so I'm not expecting much but if by chance this is picked up by a reader, let me thank you in advance for giving my work a try and wish you a pleasant read. I will try my best to deliver an entertaining story.

Please note that this book and its contents are a product of my own imagination. So please do not reproduce. All rights reserved (Just a formality. I mean you never know.)

And lastly please excuse the cover, I'm not skilled in that department whatsoever. Disclaimer; I own no rights to the image used for the cover.

Well onto the story.