introduction!!!

Heiii beanies 💕
[So I've decided to give my readers a name which is beanies, tell me how's this!!]
..........................................
So in this I'm gonna just give a quick introduction about both the main leads so here ya go...
.
.
.
.
.
Aanya Mittal!!

she is a very intelligent, very talented and a young business woman, she has always been thankful for her mom n dad and especially her brother for everything, they've done for her, she has never believed in love, she has always thought that falling in love with someone is just worthless, she has decided that she would never get married in her whole life, and she really mean itt, she is strong, and a really rude and cold ceo (well ofcourse for the world), but actually a sweetheart if u get to know her personally!!!

Father: Mr Arjun Mittal!

Chairman of the Mittal Enterprise, and a very sophisticated man nd loves his family allot nd can do anything for them....!

Mother: Mrs Sadhna Mittal!

A sweet and lovely lady, who is always smiling, very intelligent and can do anything for her children and husband....!

Brother: Mr Vishal Mittal!

A very successful doctor, 25 years of age, who loves his sister more than anything, and will do anything for her, he's very sweet and very passionate about his work....!

Shiva Oberoi!!

he is a very talented business man who has won allot of awards in a very young age, he is super smart and handsome, you can call him a straight up greek god, loves is family nd sister allot and can do anything for them, he is known for being ruthless, cold in nature, very unpleasant to be with, he is known for being heartless.!!!
(but is it really true??)

Father: Mr Sahil Oberoi!

Chairman of the Oberoi Enterprise, a very great person himself, loves his family so much, he's very proud of his son nd daughter....!

Mother: Mrs Vaani Oberoi!

A really sweet and a very intelligent lady,  who also helps in the family business, Also Loves her children allot nd always worried about their future....!

Sister: Ms Vedika Oberoi!

a very sweet girl, 23 years of age, nd doing medical study in abroad, wants to be a doctor, loves her brother allot, nd very kind and pure hearted person who is always there for everyone....!

.................................................................................................
Here was an introduction bout Aanya and Shiva's family, there are obviously more characters but these are the important ones, the other characters will be introduced as they enter, but anyways,

dyumm they're really allot different personalities how're they even gonna be together or will they both just end up being haters of eachother, well find out ureself 😉
.
.
.
.
.
So beanies let's meet in chapter 2 till then.
............
Happy reading
🤍✨