chapter-14

(as always it's not edited so please bare with the mistakes, im actually planning to edit it after i complete the book so.. enjoy❤)

aanya's pov!

after some time of rest i wake up and go to the washroom to freshen up..

oh yeahh i almost forgot about the reception, im so excited to meet mumma, papa and bhaii!

though it's not been much time but im already missing them so much, i don't how am i gonna be okay without them for the rest of my life.. let's hope everything goes well!!

i then go outside and find shiva's not here, he's probably downstairs.. i then look at the time and it's almost evening, should i get ready or ask maa first??

as i was thinking, v barges in the room announced almost scaring me..

"woahh chill out girl, what were u thinking?" v asks as she sees me getting startled by her...

"nothing nothing, i was just thinking should i get ready or what?? " i ask her..

"aah yeahh this is why i was here, im here to get u dressed and ready for the evening!!" she replies excitedly!!

i then nod and go to wear the dress maa got me, after sometime i come out of the closet..

"oh mahy gawd!!! gurl you look beewtiful!!" v says exaggerating the word beautiful quite dramatically looking at me with the dress on!

"c'mon v" says almost face palming myself blushing!

and then she does my makeup, which i wanted to be a no-makeup, makeup look and finally after allotttt of time, she finally gets satisfied with how i look!!!

"GURL! you look stunnin~" v says proud of herself!

i then look at myself into the mirror and damn is this girl really me... okay i kinda look pretty okay.... im not gonna lie, my best friend is actually very talented! 

 im not gonna lie, my best friend is actually very talented! 

(the dress im wearing)

(and my makeup)

then we finally get downstairs as v told me that shiva already got ready cause he needed to see some things at the venue and some other work too...