chapter-12

(not edited guys, please bare with the mistakes if any, also please vote if you like itt)

aanya's pov!

i woke up after god knows how much time, all i knew was i felt really dizzy and suddenly everything blacked out, i looked around the room but did not find shiva anywhere, he must have gone outside, what is going on im really confused ek toh i messed up the very first day at my in-laws, i got up from the bed and suddenly realized that my clothes were changed did shiva-? no no no stop aanya why would he!!!! he must have asked v or aunty........

with that thought i went to the washroom to wash my face, i still have a headache, i washed my face and again went in the room, now what should i do, should i like stay here or go outside what if i go outside aise hee and they don't like it.. but what if i stay here and they don't like it too? ?

as i was thinking all this i saw shiva coming inside the room looking a little tired,

"ohh aanya.. how're you feeling now, do you still feel any dizziness???" shiva asked right when he saw me standing..

"no im kinda better..." i replied not making an eye contact with him..

putting his wallet and phone on the side table he came to me and made me sit on the bed, i looked at him questioning, he finally said

"okay now tell! what's the matter and please no lie i want if you think i am your friend at least five percent, then don't hesitate and tell me is there anything bothering you?" he asked looking straight into my eyes

i tried to process what he was talking about.. after some time i finally said..

"voh actually i felt really bad that abhi ek din nahi hua idhar aaye hue and i fainted, also i am really worried that what would my in-laws think about me i don't even know them and they don't know me im scared that i won't be good daughter in law for them, they'll be really disappointed by me" i said everything looking down again not making an eye contact i just couldn't stop myself thinking like this i was really scared..

after processing everything shiva made me look at him and put his hand on my shoulder caressing it lightly and said

"hmm so this is what you're worrying about, oho aanya i thought pta nahi kya ho gaya, okay listen yahan pe everyone likes you so much, amd trust me even though they don't know you much, everyone outside was talking about you that they liked you allot.. and about the fainting it's not even your fault how can you feel guilty about something in which you're totally innocent and c'mon aanya why would someone think low of you, you've done nothing wrong at all, did you get it? " he asked looking in my eyes.....

"thanks allot shiva, if you didn't say something like this to me i don't think mera stress kam hota, and sorry for saying that...." i said apologizing for what i thought about his family

"naah it's totally normal for you to think like that and i understand, aur yeh stress, dar yeh sabh toh bauth obvious hai, you're here for the first time i understand" he said smiling a little

i too smiled nodding at him, with that he woke up and said "okay you sit here mai bas paanch(five) minute me aaya" and with that he almost ran outside without even telling where he's going..

and as he said in five minutes he came back with a plate full of food and glass of juice and kept in front of me i was confused..

"okay now finish all of this quickly and then i'll give you medicine"

"arey but this is so much i can't eat all this, infact i'm not at all hungry"

"pta hai you're never hungry but right now you need to eat you didn't even eat dinner yesterday and vishal told me that you didn't even had breakfast achhey se and here you're saying you're not hungry"