chapter-8

shiva's pov!

i woke up hearing my alarm which was beeping which i don't know since when, i stopped the alarm and was about to sleep again but remembered it's my sangeet today shittt with that i woke up quickly and went to the bathroom for doing my morning business..

after taking a bath i came out, wore my casual clothes n headed downstairs straight to the kitchen there i saw  maa and vedi making breakfast for everyone as some of the guests are staying at our house only n some at the hotel i went to maa n backhugged her, she chuckled knowing who it was, vedi too smiled at me..

"goodmorning my lovely ladies" i said pulling back smiling..

"goodmorning" both replied smiling..

"maa when are we gonna leave for the sangeet it's pretty far" i asked maa while sitting on the kitchen chair frothing my coffee!

"you're right we have to leave jaldii because it'll take allot of time to reach himachal" (yes aanya's family is in himachal and we live in delhi, tho we're gonna go on our private jet) maa said thinking n then continued..

"let's leave early, vaise bhi we can get ready in the venue only because obviously our dresses will be messed up if we wear it on the flight" she completed

" yeahh i also don't want ki mera lehenga kharaab ho jaye" vedii said cutely,

i chuckled at her cuteness and said "okay then will leave early only maybe at dupehar or something"

after then we continued doing our work and i did some office work in my room as i won't get any time to do it from tomorrow,

arround 1:45 we left for the airport, to leave for himachal it's my sangeet wow i can't believe let's hope nothing goes wrong and i relaxed myself in the jet thinking about everything, here goes nothing!!

we reached at the venue it was almost 6:30, we all went straight to our booked rooms and started getting ready as aanya's family will be here at any time....

well the combined sangeet wasn't planned at all but both of ours families decided as aanya and vedi wanted to be together on sangeet and enjoy with eachother, oh gawd jabse vedi has got to know that aanya's my to be wife, she has become crazily happy, like literally very much happy, good for her tho..

with that i started getting ready, i wore a white kurta, it was pretty cool cause it's been really long since i wore some indian attire, anyways i did my hair after that, i put on some perfume and i was ready for the sangeet.

(his outfit)

after sometime i heard a knock at the door, i asked to come in it was vedi, who was looking so pretty in her lehenga entered the room smiling at me..