chapter-3

(Imagine it's night, and it's the personal room in restaurant)

"omy my friend, I missed u so much" I heard a very familiar voice coming from the room, and I looked up to see that man I helped today.....

"Sahil, Sahil I missed you too my man" my dad said hugging him, they both hugged each other, our mothers hugged each other smiling,

"Here, meet my lovely daughter Aanya" I smiled at them

"You know what Arjun we don't even need an introduction, we've met already today, I was just talking to my p.a about some issue nd she heard our conversation nd really helped me with thattt, but I didn't knew she was our little Aanya" he said smiling, I smiled back...

Then I assume Vaani aunty came to me nd Said smiling, "beta, I can't believe you've grown to be a really pretty girl, I saw you when you were just one or two" with that she hugged me , I returned the gesture, 'Ahhh why are they so sweet' I thought to myself , after that we all sat and started talking,
"By the way, where is Shiva??"

it was my dad who asked sahil uncle, "oh yeah, he's just stuck in a heavy traffic actually, but don't worry he'll be here soon" Sahil uncle said

"how about we order tabtak" Vaani aunty said, we all agreed nd ordered the food, after a little time " I'm here maa" I heard a very deep voice, I turned to see a very handsome boy not gonna lie tho...

'So he is Shiva?' I thought to myself, after then he touched the feet of my parents nd hugged them , then sat beside me I bowed to him as a hello, so did he...

After sometime our food came , we started eating and talking...

"So bachon (kids) , as u both know that we have decided to merge our business' sahil Uncle continued ‘it is the good for both the companies, so we have also decided to marry you both"

nd with that I felt stunned like what did he say...
"Whatt-??" Me nd Shiva both Said in unison, then we both looked at eachother other, nd we both had that stunned expressions on our faces,

"Yeahh, because we all know, you both will never regret, marrying eachother, nd I know u can do this for me anu beta" my dad said with an expecting look on his face...

"But-" like how can they just decide to Marry me with some stranger, I thought for once and I was about to say something shiva said..

"Dad, uncle can we like both talk to eachother atleast  for once" my dad nd uncle nodded smiling, he stood up and gestured me to follow him...

I got up nd followed him to the garden of the restaurant,
"So what do you say about this?" He said with a stern expression,

"I uhh think I will agree to this because my parents has never said no to me for anything, like never, and I guess it's the least I can do for my them, I just want my parents to be happy, so if u agree too then yess"
I said with a blank expression on my face...

"Well, I never thought of getting married this soon yet, but I guess you are right, my parents too have always done everything I asked for so, it's a yes from my side tooo" he said

"But just one thing that please don't expect me to be closer anytime soon atleast"
I said...

"Yeahh same, okay then deal!!! Let's do it for our parents" ... "Yess , deal!!!!"

Then we shook our hands then headed inside faking a smile, "okay, we are ready to marry eachother!!"

we both said together, our parents became so happy, they stood up and hugged us, they were genuinely very happy,

after then we all sat and ate our food, talked some stuff after then we bid our goodbyes  to eachother then planned to meet again to fix all dates and all...

when we reached our home , I straight went to my room nd took a shower, when I got out of the bathroom,

I saw my brother on the bed on his phone....
"U need something bhai?" I asked him putting moisturizer on my arm, "I wanted to talk to you, about this marriage thing" ,

"uhh yeahh??"...

"U sure u're okay with this marriage because I know you, you are ‘i'd-rather-die then-getting-married' type of girl..

"Ofcourse bhai I'm totally fine, you Don't need to worry about ittt" ...

"You can share with me you know that right...!?" Bhai said looking straight to my eyes, uhh I kennot stand anymore,

"okay fine , I did this for mumma and papa, but bhai promise me u won't say anything to them about this, i don't want to hurt their feelings nd please let this marriage happen".

"but chotii-"

" no buts bhai, please for me" I said that with pleading eyes, "okay okay, but if that shiva says or does anything to u , u have to tell me, promise??"...

"Okay promise" I said smiling and hugged bhai, with that bhai left and I putted my headphones and started listening to bts songs, bts songs always relaxes me no matter how tired or exhausted I am"

  with that i laid on my bed and placed my head on the pillow then recalled todays all events on my head, and I don't know when I drifted to the dream land...
..........................................................................................
Hei beanies 💝

guysss, i know this chapter is short sorry... Again I'm trying my best, uk it's my first ever book...
I'll be posting another chapter soon, pls show support, It'll give me motivation to write more...
Till then
Happy reading 🤍!