Dreams of Rivendell ch 1

Trigger warning ⚠️ abuse and rape ⚠️

VERY IMPORTANT: Call the NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE: 1-800-656.HOPE (4673) or 1-800-656-4673... if you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted.

I shifted last night and I was a small elfling,

About 23 Summers old.

I awoke in a forest after having ran away from the only home I had ever remembered. a human home, and  I knew From a young age I was different then my parents at least that's who I thought they were they made me call them mom and dad.

I was also abused by them but I did not realize it at first because it was only verbal for the longest time
They would call me names tell me I was a useless cur and then later they would lock me up in my little room for days with no food and very little water.

I had only learned some basic elvish in school I was lucky they allowed me to go to school, I had begged them to let me go.

They had trimmed my ears as a baby but only recently they had grown back more pointy then they had ever been. I was scared when dad had come at me with a set of pruning shears to try and cut them again.

He then hit me and kicked me but I got up and I kicked him where the sun don't shine and I ran, for days with out Stopping til I found a small canyon that lead to Rivendell as I knew it to be.

I made it to a small forested area just outside the canyon that I had gone through that is where I collapsed it's where I slept for the night on the ground.

I awoke in the morning confused at first and then remembered what had happened.
I remembered I was near Imladris/Rivendell and it should be no more than a days walk to the front gate.

Sadly I had not eaten in almost a week, so I was very weak and tired the trek to the bridge that leads to the front gate of Imladris took me a day and a half to reach on very little sleep and very low food energy.

I managed to find an apple tree near the edge of the forest but it was to tall for me to climb and the apples on the ground were rotten and covered in maggots so I was not able to get any thing from them.

I continued on in an adrenaline fueled state of mind for my little body just about gave out on me once again as I made it to the steps of Imladris.

I met this nice looking Ellon who told me his name was Lindir I smiled at him just before collapsing from exhaustion on the steps.

I woke up hours later in a small white room with beautiful carvings all over the walls.
Some one had bathed me and changed my clothes as I now wore a small silver tunic with green leggings the tunic had a lovely floral Pattern on it.

Moments after I awoke in walked Lindir with another older looking Ellon who I had seen in my dreams but I could not put a name to his face.

It's you. I said when I saw him. The Elf who haunts my dreams a blur in the back of my subconscious,
Tell me who are you sir?

Lindir Snickered a little at how I spoke to Lord Elrond as Though he wasn't several thousand years older then I.

Elrond shot Lindir a look of zip it and then softened his look to say I am Lord Elrond do you know where you are penneth? I said Yes  I'm in Imladris but how long have I been asleep?

3 days little one do you know who your Ada an Nana are? Yes and no I said, I then explained that I had been raised by a human couple who had treated me like a slave and verbally abused me my whole life but until recently I had never seen either to be physically violent towards anyone.

When he asked my name I told him my name is girl Jorgenson but you may call me girl or that kid.
He was immediately shocked that some one would do that to a child And not call them a proper name

He said well I am not going to call you girl or that kid child, so how about we call you Amaniel how does that sound to you? I said I would like that but can I get something to eat I'm starving.

Both Lindir and Elrond just laughed and then Lindir picked me up and carried me to the dining hall to eat. They set me down at the table and a few seconds later a plate of fruit and pancakes was placed Infront of me I was so hungry I just wolfed it down but that was a bad idea I made myself sick.

Ugh I don't feel so good i said uhh can I be excused my head hurts ugh then I hurled all over the floor and myself and I started to cry because my tummy was hurting bad I was now covered in it and I couldn't control it I started to dry heave and it hurt so much.

Lindir had gotten up and tried to guide me out of the dining hall while some other elves had come to clean up the mess he said it's ok penneth we will take care of it, you're ok come on I can see you don't feel well we will try something else later, come on let's get you clean you know what here and then he picked me up and carried me away to a bathing hall that had a natural warm water spring in it and he cleaned me up.

Then he changed my clothes and he took me to his room to rest, I did not know it was his at the time  but he laid me down on the bed and said rest here I will be back later losto vaë penneth.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep and a little while later I woke to who I thought was Lindir In the room watching me sleep. He came over to me and said your awake hey want to have some fun it will be our secret but you can't tell anyone okay.

I was like okay and he then told me we had to take our pants off to play, I asked ok why?  He said because it's part of the fun, so I said okay and then he said but I take off yours and your take mine off for me okay

Then I said ok and he started to take mine off and then he said now you take mine off I got the ties untied and he got impatient and pulled his own off, then he said sorry but we have to play a bit fast if we want to get done before anyone might find us okay.

I went along with it, but then he said how about you give me a kiss but not on the cheek on my lips, But I said no I'm not gonna do that I don't like this. Then he said well to bad and he tossed me on the bed and pinned me down and spread my legs and violated me I cried Lindir stop this is wrong I'm a child please stop your hurting me, but  he didn't stop he just kept going faster and I was crying at this point I kept hitting him and I decided he wouldn't stop until I made him so I bit his arms and thats when he got off and out of me.