Dreams of Rivendell ch 5

Trigger warning

⚠️ illness Abuse rape blood Death ⚠️
⚠️ Mild language ⚠️

I shifted again last night I was in my room and Nanëth was trying to brush my unruly hair and a chunk came out. Nanëth called Ada's name and he come out from the restroom and said yes my love?

Look my Nanëth said and he saw the hair in her hands and scooped me up and ran through the halls to the healing ward. He sat me down on a bed and started grabbing plants and throwing bits of them into a bowl thing.

I said Ada my head hurts and my tummy hurts I'm so tired Ada pwease can I sleep pwease?
He stopped what he was doing for a second and came to me and said no Amaniel my princess please try to stay awake ok here play with your stuffy.

I tried so hard to keep my eyes open but everything said just go to sleep and all the pain will go away.
I started to close my eyes as I could no longer concentrate on the toy or keeping my eyes open.

I heard Ada yelling frantic and then all of the sudden I was forced to swallow some liquid and I was coughing and choking after a few seconds and ada said that's it I'm sorry Amaniel but it will help now you may rest my child.

I closed my eyes and slept but about a min later I awoke and hurled over the side of the bed and I cried after that because it hurt so much and I was still dry heaving. Ada it hurts so much ada I just want to go home I said let me go home pwease I want to go home.

He got extremely stern and said no Amaniel you can't go home you have to stay here.
I cried pwease it hurts so much just let me go home pwease I'm so tired Ada pwease.

He cried and said again his voice breaking no my moon bug you can't go home not now please don't leave me. I realized that I was hurting him with my words but I was so tired and I had not much strength left to stay awake.

So I closed my eyes and just drifted off but just at that moment I felt like I had to Swallow again and I was forced to drink the same stuff from earlier.
And again after I started coughing and choking.

I shuddered and Ada held me close he said shh its ok now my moon bug shh and he started singing the lullaby Nanëth had wrote for me and I drifted off in his arms.

I awoke several hours later to see both Ada and Nanëth in chairs next to my bed.
When I tried to get there attention I could only whisper I tried to speak louder but I couldn't.

Then I leaned over the bed and tried to reach out for Ada's robes but I ended up falling of the bed and I landed on my arm wrong and broke it.
I started to cry but no sound came out and ada and nana only got up after hearing me fall.

Ada carefully picked me up and asked if any thing was hurting I whisper cried my arm which I was holding up funny.

He reached towards it and I said no don't touch it it hurts. He said Amaniel I have to get a good look at it to see what is wrong which means I need to touch it come here hold your stuffy bear.

I said his name is beorn not stuffy bear.
My Nanëth said she got you there love.
I was distracted by this while ada took that opportunity to check my arm he declared aloud it's broken.

He then had proceeded to chant something in elvish while holding my arm but after five minutes he stopped and said he needed to rest abit before he continued and that's when Lindir walked in and ada asked him to take his place.

so Lindir did the same thing Ada had been doing and when he stopped after two mins he said I'm done how's the pain he asked I said it's wait it's gone.

He asked me to wiggle my fingers and then asked me to move my arm so I did I waved it around and he said good, good you can stop now.

I smiled and he said ok now get some rest so your body can heal more.
I closed my eyes and I fell asleep to Nanëth singing the lullaby to me I was holding beorn but I had changed him into his prince form the stuffy was a gift from Mithrandîr and yes he used magic on it.