Dreams of Rivendell ch 3

Trigger warning ⚠️ Abuse, Rape, blood ⚠️

I said Why, why did he do that Ada, he said it was a game but then he got angry at me and he did that why? I really didn't understand why a grown-up did such things why he hurt me that way.

I then said I just want my Nanëth I started to cry because I didn't even know who she was I vaguely remember a mom who had long white hair and blue eyes as blue as the ocean.
I miss my Nanëth I said I wish she were here I cried. he said hmm come with me he picked me up and said I want you to meet someone he ignored the fact that I called him Ada and figured it was out of comfort wanting to be loved.

He carried me down the hall and Lindir came our way but turned around when he saw me I guess he was worried I would be scared of him.

I said Ada put me down pwease and Elrond smiled now realizing that it wasn't a fluke and that I might see him as a father figure at this point he set me down and I ran off after Lindir and Elrond just followed behind and I caught up to Lindir I tackled him and asked why you walked away from me and Ada, big Gwador ?

Lindir looked up at me and said did you just call me your brother? I said yeah you're like a brother to me why? He smiled no reason I thought you were scared of me and would hate me.

I said I could never hate you I know it wasn't you that did that now and Hannon Le, Gwador for the music. I know it was you your the only one who knows that song and only I can hear the words in my head to it.
( Play the video to hear the actual song.)

I love you Gwador but I must find Ada he wanted me to meet some one. I turned and saw Elrond standing behind me I said Ada there you are and he smiled.

Pick me up ada pwease?
Elrond chuckled a little and said sure thing princess. he picked me up and I said now take me to the person you wanted me to meet.

He shook his head and then carried me down the Hall and asked some elves along the way have you seen my wife today it's important?

One said no my Lord the other Said she is in the Library my Lord who is this little one?

Oh forgive my manners this is Amaniel, Amaniel this is Erestor he is one of my closest friends and trusted advisors And no this is not who I wanted you to meet but say hi please.

I hid my face because I felt shy all the sudden I didn't know why but I did and so Elrond smiled a little and let out a tiny giggle at my actions and was like it's ok Amaniel just say hi.

I said lo and then hid my face again it was weird and I almost wanted to cry but I didn't understand why At the moment and I was like this is so awkward please just end me ugh. In my head mind you not  out loud then I started to squirm and I said, Ada need potty.

He immediately set me down and opened the door next to us it was by luck the bathroom I ran in and quickly tried to make it to the potty.

But I sat there crying cause I had indeed wet my pants I was scared to come out because of it. I thought to myself great I just wet my self I haven't done that since I was 9 which is like 4 human years I'm 20 years old which is closer to 8 what is wrong with me.

I stuck my head out the door a little bit embarrassed
Ada I whispered so only he would hear me he came over to the door and said what's wrong pennëth?

I said I had an accident I started have bad memories and I flinched as he reached towards me he pulled his hand away with a worried look and he said I be right back stay here.

He then walked off and I saw him whisper something to an elleth who had walked by and then he came back to me and said it's ok accidents happen ok lets just get you cleaned up and we will go meet that friend of mine soon.

What he had told the elleth who was a maid by the way is he asked her to bring him a  set of elfling clothing and she replied yes my Lord right away.

She returned shortly with the clothing i was now in the tub bathing, and Ada was in there helping me out he
Scrubbed my hair while I played with the bubbles.

He was done and said let's get you out and dressed.
He then helped me dress but asked me a quick question, he asked qaqqàqq poo q hey has some one hurt you for having an accident before little one?

I shook my head yes and shied away ashamed to look at him and he grabbed my chin and said lelleg you don't need to be ashamed no one should ever hurt you like that. Come let's go see my friend

He scooped me up and took me to the Library and we walked in and there she was my Nanëth, I remembered her from the time I was very little because I had vague dreams of her a lot, I always thought she wasn't real that was until I saw Elrond he too was there in my dreams I knew he was ada but I saw her to and I cried Nanëth is that really you?

She looked up and saw me in Elrond's arms and was oh Elrond really we need to let her go seriously it's been 20 years you can't really expect me to believe that its her darling please stop doing this.

Nana why do you say that to Ada? I asked
She looked at me and said sweetie I don't know who your parents are but I'm not your Nanëth now Elrond put her down and tell the child's mother thanks for trying but I can't just take her little one.

I was shocked and I started to cry no no don't say that nana I am not a child of the maids, why are you acting like this you never act like this in my dweams you always love me and you and Ada were always there even when the mean people had me I would dweam of you it kept me going pwease Nana pwease stop I cried and then I buried my face into Elrond's robes as I couldn't stop crying.

Elrond held me tighter and said shh Pennëth I will not let you go shh I'm sorry little one I think nana needs more time I'm sorry come let's go find Lindir.

He started to walk away and nana aka Celebrian said wait let me see her. I had the  eyes the same ocean blue eyes as her my hair was the same as Elronds
I looked just like my nanëth except my hair.

She looked at me wanting so hard to see that I really was her baby the one that had been stolen kidnapped all those years ago.

Elrond must have seen it when he saw me but he was curious what I would say and I told him the truth.