Dreams of Rivendell ch 6

Trigger warning
⚠️ rape abuse illness blood ⚠️
⚠️ Mild language ⚠️

I shifted again last night I was arguing with Legolas
Then all the sudden I was shifted to MCU i was standing in front of tony I was like what did you do send me back he said back where what is wrong Gwen then all the sudden the world was spinning and I was shifting super fast between the two worlds for several minutes until finally.

It stopped and I was standing Infront of Elrond
I puked on the floor and collapsed.
I awoke in the infirmary with a searing pain in my stomach.

Elrond was there and I was like what happened
He said well my penneth you walked up to me threw up and passed out apparently some one stabbed you with this.

And he held up one of Loki's daggers which I know he likes to poison alot of the time and I think I was starting to feel it's effects.

Ada that poisoned dagger dream shade was all I could say before I passed out again.
I awoke a few mins later in severe pain all over
I screamed out kingsfoil.

That's actually why I was in pain bit I didn't know it you see dream shade has a similar effect you loose all limb function first and then voice and then you pass out and then awake in extreme pain and die from dream shade.

But if you have been given kings foil to counter act it the pain will still occur but it won't be as tense and you don't die obviously the pain happens because the king's foil draws the poison out of the veins and away from the body.
I told him you have to give me that dagger he asked why and I said because it shouldn't be here it doesn't exsist here it needs to be destroyed.

And he said what do you mean that's when I told him who I really was that I was a reality shifter that I could shift my consciousness into another reality
That in my world this was a story and it was 2 trilogys and 2 books the trilogys are movies and movies are like plays that can be watched over and over any time someone chooses with out having to reset the stage and sets.

I told him you call me Amaniel but my real name equates to Tirananniel in sindarin and I actually only speak very little Sindarin I know some basics

The dagger belongs in another reality that is also a movie and a bunch of books.
It was owned by what was essentially the villian in that reality sorta.

I did not want to have to explain the concept of an antihero to the lord of riven dell in my vulnerable state as I was.

Shortly after this said now I'm tired and I need rest you know all to well I can't heal If I don't.
He said yes and we will discuss this more when you awaken later rest my child.

I rested but I awoke and had a seizure a grand mal Infront of him I just laid on the bed shaking uncontrollably.

But before I had the seizure I said Ada i don't feel so good.
I came out of the seizure crying and I was un able to speak clearly I apparently had lost the ability to say my letter l and letter r.

I was scared and felt like I was 2 again.
Ada what just happened I can't wememba?
Where am I? Then I sorta remembered and I said I had a seizure didn't I?

I was still crying because I was scared that something was wrong i started to panic
As I have never had a grand mal in my life not even in dreams and that scared me a lot.

I was hyperventilating and he came over and said Amaniel look at me it's ok your ok calm down deep breaths here take this he handed me the stuffy bear beorn and I slowly started to calm he said better I said yeah but now I'm weawwy tired.

I closed my eyes and apparently I slept for the night because I awoke and the sun was up I got up an decided to go find Ada so I could get some breakfast went to his study and I knocked he said what sounded like come in.

So I opened the door and caught him an nana having relations. I walked out with my head down staring at the floor in shock.
I walked forward saw some one walk around me and just as he was about to knock and go into the study I spoke up and said I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The some one was Lindir he asked why not little one
I looked at him still in shock my eye twitching I saw things I can not unsee things that are now bringing back bad memories.
I think I need to scrub my eyeballs I said.

He backed away from the study door came over to me got down on my eye level saw the shock in my eyes and took me into his arms to hug me he said
Little one what you saw is natural and normally between two consenting adults.

Some adults are bad and do things they shouldn't. like Mr figwit was? I asked
He said yes exactly I'm sorry you had to go through that, come now let's leave them alone and go grab a snack. I looked at him and said nana is pregnant you know! I have heard the baby since the day I was reunited with nana an Adar.
I think its a girl and I know her name already but adar doesn't know and I think nana might not either.

He said oh is that so we'll I guess we should tell them huh maybe we can make a surprise for them
I said that would be nice and then we headed to the kitchens for that snack and the world faded away
And I woke up in Real life.

The end.

Sorry but there is not more to this story

However if you must know this shift was before Arwen was born but after the twins were at least 100 years old.