Dreams of Rivendell ch2

Trigger warning ⚠️ Abuse, rape, blood ⚠️

I got away and ran as fast as I could I ended up outside of Elrond's study and I was to scared to go in so I just sat outside the study crying. Lindir the real Lindir heard me and came out to see what was wrong he kneeled in front of me and asked what's wrong Amaniel?
I yelled at him don't touch me he was shocked and backed off that's when the fake Lindir walked up next to him and put a finger his lips and then ran one acrossed his throat I started pointing and then Lindir turned to see his own twin standing there.
He instantly knew that his twin had done something he grabbed him and shoved him into a wall and said what did you do to her? He slapped his own twin and then screamed at him what the hell did you do his twin just stood there with an evil grin on his face.

That's when Elrond walked out after hearing the commotion and he saw me on the floor he noticed the bottom of my silver tunic was turning blood red because it was blood.

He grabbed me and carried me away to a small private room in the healing ward when he got me in there he sat me down on an exam table trying to find any sign of a knife wound at first but then he realized it was not caused by a knife he then told me he had to remove my tunic for now so he could examine me.
I was in shock so I didn't respond to him at all he just started removing it and then saw I had quite a bit of bruising on my body and that i was very thin thinner than I should be for an elfling my age he then saw where the blood came from and he was angry and he he gave me some meds to help heal the pain I was in and it had a bit of sleep aid In it.

I took it and laid down crying he sat me back up and gave me a fresh set of clothing and then left to let me dress.
When he got back I had already fallen asleep on the little couch in the room but as he walked in I did not  here him but I had a bit of a night mare and woke up screaming.

He came to me and pulled me into a hug and said shh penneth shh he started singing something in elvish and then laid me down on a little bed and I fell into a dreamless sleep. I awoke to the sound of a harp playing a song that I knew only Lindir could play.

I was still a bit scared to go back to sleep even though I needed the rest and Elrond walked in and
Saw me sitting up with my arms wrapped around my knees just trying to rock myself to sleep he came over to me and pulled me into his arms and said shh you're safe little one shh.