A Sleepy Kiyotaka SS

Chiaki POV: 

Chiaki: Come on Ayanokoji, at least look at me when I’m talking to you 

Going back to sleep after most likely ignoring everything I said I could help but bring my hand to my head in annoyance, and to see if he would react. Looking out between my fingers I saw that his response was… 

Chiaki: 'NOTHING'!!!!

Getting a bit closer I started pinching his cheeks to see if that would give me the reaction I was hoping for. 

Kiyotaka: Stup Matsushita

Stopping, I met his apathetic expression with a smile.

Chiaki: Hehe good morning sleepy head, did you have a good dream?

Nodding his head yes he responded. 

Ayanokoji: I was yes, and if you don’t mind I would love to return to it 

As he spoke he slowly brought his head down to the pillow I bought him.

Chiaki: Ohhh no you don’t

Quickly grabbing the pillow and holding it captive in my arms I looked towards Ayanokoji with a smug smile. 

Looking at a slightly confused Ayanokoji he looked down towards his arms where the pillow once sat and back towards me as I tightly held onto it, after repeating this a few times a look of loss and sadness filled his face.

Chiaki: 'He didn’t even look this sad whenever the perverted trio and that pinked haired girl got expelled during the midterms'!!

Returning my attention to Ayanokoji, he had his arms raised towards the pillow and sent me a very clear silent message. 

Can I please have it back?

Chiaki: 'Noooo, wipe that dejected puppy look off your face, you're making me seem like the villain'!!!!

In Matsushita’s Head

Chibi Matsushita Leader: WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?!?

Chibi Matsushita 1: I DON’T KNOW, WE'VE NEVER SEEN HIM LIKE THIS!?!?!?

Chibi Matsushita 2: LETS JUST GIVE IT BACK TO HIM!!!!

Chibi Matsushita 3: NO, WE STARTED THIS WE HAVE TO STAND OUR GROUND!!!!

Meanwhile Back In Reality

Using all of my willpower I met his gaze and spoke in what I hoped was a strong tone.  

Chiaki: Hmp, if you want it you'll just have to take it from me 

Hopefully ignoring my voice crack, Ayanokoji stood up. 

Bammmmm

Eh.

Looking towards the direction of the sound I saw Ayanokoji’s right hand nearby pinning me to the wall. 

Eh!!!!

Returning my attention to Ayanokoji I almost let out a yelp as I felt his warm breath lightly kissing my skin.

Chiaki: 'My heart can’t take this type of emotional torture'!!!

Chiaki: 'Lets just give him his pillow back. I'm pretty sure he would stop, but do I really want this to end'?

Apparently it was never my decision to make as I felt Ayanokoji’s hand gently caress my hair and then make its way towards my mouth.  

The only thing I could do was melt into the gaze of Ayanokoji’s golden eyes as I felt his thumb softly go over my lips, as if asking for permission to enter. Closing my eyes and opening my mouth slightly, I allowed him in. 

Gently using my tongue to caress his thumb I couldn't help but feel a little lewd. Although apparently this wasn’t the end as I felt his breath near the nape of my neck followed by him lightly nibbling on my ear. 

Ayanokoji: Chiaki

Ayanokoji’s soft, yet clear, voice made me slightly tremble as he spoke my name for the first time. 

Ayanokoji: Chiaki

???: CHIAKI, CHIAKI, CHIAKI, CHIAKI

Huh.

Feeling someone shaking me I sluggishly opened my eyes and was met with Maya and Kei staring at me. 

Maya: Wow, you really were out cold huh

Out cold?

Kei: Yeah we have been like trying to wake you up for a while now since we wanted to invite you to the mall 

Asleep does that mean, it was all a dream.

Kei/Maya: Hey are you alright you look like your about to cry 

With tears in my eyes I coldly glared at the two girls responsible for dragging me out of heaven.

Chiaki: Yeah I’m perfectly fine 

Shuddering under my gaze they nodded as we made our way to the mall.

A/N Soooo what did you think?

This was the first time I tried putting a little romance in a chapter so if it isn't to your liking tell me how I can improve. 

Plus this also gives you a huge hint of what the midterm results are going to involve (when I finally get around to writing it). 

Also this might be the closest you readers get to me writing a lemon since my siblings know I write and that's last thing I need to explain to my parents. 

Anyway that's all for now, Reaper out…