It's Good To See You Again Part 2

3rd Person POV: 

Kiyotaka: I believe introductions are in order 

Nodding his head, Ayanokoji looked towards the scarlet haired girl that stood by his arm as she spoke.

Ichika: Prepare for trouble 

Twirling around to Ayanokoji’s other arm she continued her introduction.

Ichika: Now make it double, to- ITAI!!

Kiyotaka: Sigh just introduce yourself normally 

Ichika: Such a buzzkill Senpai~

Turning around to face the crowd that watched in confusion the scarlet haired girl spoke once again.

Ichika: Hello there senpais my name is Ichika, Ichika Ayanokoji of Class-1A. It's a pleasure to meet you 

Kiyotaka: That's right, this is my little sister, Ichika

Everyone: WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Ike: WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAVE A HOT LITTLE SISTER!?!?

Kiyotaka: You never asked 

As most of the boys from Class-D rushed Kiyotaka in hopes of getting his little sister's preferences, the class leader studied the scarlet haired girl with each leader having different reasons.

Arisu: ‘If they're siblings then that means she's also from the White Room’

Ichinose: ‘Does this mean I still have a chance to get with Kiyotaka’

Horikita: ‘Why has he never told me about this, does he not trust me?’

Hirata: ‘Wow I have never seen Kiyotaka show this much emotion’

Kei: ‘If I can get closer to her I can be indirectly getting closer to Kiyotaka Ohh Mouuuu’

Kushida: ‘Maybe she has secrets about Ayanokojis past that I could use, all I have to do is get closer to her’

The leader of Class-C glared intently at the little demon who responded with a devilish smile that sent shivers down Ryuen’s spine.

Ryuen: Well I'll be, she really is that monster's sister Kukuku this is going to be one interesting year 

Ishizaki, Ibuki, and Albert were also reminded of their encounter with Kiyotaka on the rooftop as they looked at the smile of his younger sister. 

Ibuki: This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them!!!

Ishizaki: Wow I never knew Ayanokoji had a sister, maybe we should talk to him a bit more before you know trying to beat him up don’t you think 

Ibuki: ‘tch’

Albert: RIGHT 

After a bit of staring and conversing between themselves, someone finally approached the lone Ichika.

Kushida: Hello there, my name is Kikyou Kushida. I want to make friends with all of the first year students so It's nice to meet you, uhh although this might sound a bit rude what should I call you?

Closing her eyes and smiling Ichika responded.

Ichika: Ohh don’t worry, since you don’t seem to be close enough to Kiyotaka to call him by his given name you can just call me Ichika and can I respectfully decline your request for friendship because…  

Hearing this most of the boys stepped forward in order to defend their angel, leaving Kiyotaka alone, but were stopped as the demon spoke again.  

Opening her eyes, Ichika looked down at Kushida with her signature smile as finished her sentence.

Ichika: Because I doubt anyone would want to hang around a two faced bitch, am I right Kushida-senpai~

While most people in the crowd were confused by what Ichika said, Horikita and Kushida froze while Ryuen looked like he was about to burst out in laughter.

Ryuen: Kukukukukukuku, looks like she's got you all figured out already eh Kushida. What are you going to do now, try and expel her since she knows your secret. 

Furthering the confusion the people in the crowd looked between Kushida and Ryuen as they seemed to know each other. 

Ike: What does he mean by secret?

Even with the question directed at her Kushida still stood frozen. 

Ryuen: Kukukuku I would honestly like to see you try, because even if she's only half as good as that monster… 

Narrowing his eyes Ryuen once again stared down the younger Ayanokoji who, like before, met his gaze with a smile. 

Ryuen: You wouldn't be able to stop her if she wants you gone 

Walking up to the pair of Ayanokojis, Ryuen extended his hand forward in a greeting.

Ryuen: Ryuen, Kakeru Ryūen the closet thing this monster has to friend that knows the real him, pleasure to meet you 

Ichika: Thank god he at least has one 

Kiyotaka: Hey I'm not that helpless

Both Ryuen and Ichika stared at each other before looking at Kiyotaka.

Ichika: Whatever you need to tell yourself

Accepting his hand Ichika spoke her piece.

Ichika: Well I'm sure you already know but I'm Ichika, you can call me that or Ayanokoji whichever you prefer. I like a lot of things but my favorite thing to do is bother Kiyotaka

Ryuen: Kukuku if that's the case I have a feeling we are going to get along well 

Kiyotaka: ‘You know was this really a good idea these two alone are bad as is but them getting along with each other will be a huge obstacle for my peaceful life’

A/N Sorry for not updating yesterday I got up late and had to help clean since family was coming over. Putting that aside, how was the chapter?

I am planning on having one of the Class-D defects say something about Kiyotaka and having Ryuen and Ichika get rid of them cause I’m a sadist. Besides that, this trio of Kiyotaka, Ryuen, and Ichika are going to do some major damage when they all work together with the common goal of putting Class-D in their place.

Anyway that's all for now, Reaper out…