Ayanokoji-Sensei Part 2

Horikita POV:

Looking at the problem in front of me my confusion only seemed to grow.

Horikita: 'Is it even possible for a human to solve this'

Turning back to meet the gaze of my supposed teacher I was met with an apathetic face that seemed to enjoy the situation a little too much for my liking.

Kiyo POV:

Although what I'm doing may be considered bullying, because it is, it does serve a purpose besides entertaining me.

Destroying the illusion that they've surrounded themselves with. After being provided files regarding each of my students and the reason that they were allotted to Class-D this was the only thing I could think of.

Shattering their pathetic sense of pride.

Horikita Suzune, although a model student with some of the highest grades this year and above average physical ability, views people as nothing more than detriments to her growth. Having been on the top most of her life she has developed a superiority complex.

Teruhiko Yukimura, like Horikita, views himself as superior solely based on the fact that he is smarter than most people.

With these two having the most pride amongst my students when it comes to academics I have to destroy it for there to be growth.

As for the others like Sudou, well I'll have to deal with them later.

Enjoying the show for a little bit longer I stepped in to put an end to it all.

Kiyo: Fufufu, as you all were unable to solve the problem I am the winner of this little bet of ours

Horikita: Sensei if I may be so bold as to ask, do you know the answer to this equation?

With Horikitas question all eyes were on me as I stood on my stool with my lab coat swaying ever so slightly.

Kiyo: Of course, the answer is X = -80538738812075974, Y = 80435758145817515, and Z = 12602123297335631

Looking as Horikita and Yukimura returned to their seats with a less than pleased expression I erased the question and returned my stool to the podium.

Meeting my students' gaze I showed one of the few expressions I could make...

A smug smile approved by Arisu herself.

Seeing my smile Horikita's frown deepened while I prepared to tell them about their monthly points. As most of my students were now silent I started the explanation after passing out their student IDs.

Kiyo: This school is different from other schools. Here, all students are required to live in dormitories that are located on school grounds and all outside contact is forbidden. That includes contact with your familys. Naturally leaving school grounds without permission is also forbidden. However, this school comes with many excellent facilities like karaoke, theaters, and cafes

There was almost no reaction to my words as this was something that my students already knew, so I continued with my explanation.

Kiyo: Your student IDs will also act as your credit cards allowing you to make purchases from facilities on school grounds. You can use your points to to buy anything on the school premise with few exceptions

Finally getting to the part they were all excited for most of my students started to sit up straight.

Kiyo: Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points by now. And please keep in mind, that one point is worth one yen