A Single Spark

A/N Not a Sleepy Kiyotaka Update (Sorry if you're disappointed) This chapter will mainly be about the results of the competition between Horikita and Ayanokoji. 

Kiyotaka POV: 

Haaaa tomorrow the exam results are going to be shown, I wonder how everyone will react. 

Horikita will be unable to do anything and admit defeat, while the others will probably react rashly and not think about consequences. People like Sudou and Ike who are still emotionally unstable from losing Yamauchi, and people who harbor a grudge against me for “losing”  against Class-A.

In that case, depending on their reaction I could be isolated and hated by all of my classmates…

How horrible.

Hmmmm.

In that case….

Ring, Ring, Ring  

???: Hello

Kiyotaka: Hey, I wanted to ask for your cooperation on something 

The Next Day 

Waking up and eating a light breakfast I mentally prepared myself for the unintelligent insults and false accusations that I was sure my classmates would throw at me. 

Although with that phone call last night all the pieces have been set. So Class-D it’s your move. Will you surprise me and show me how much you've grown or will you just reinstate the fact that all of you are defects. 

Walking towards the school I was greeted by Horikita who seemed to have been waiting for me. 

Kiyotaka: Are you chickening out already Horikita, I thought you were better than that 

Shooting me a disgusted stare she responded with an irritated voice. 

Horikita: I don’t intend to lose, but if by some miracle you come out on top I will humbly accept my defeat 

Kiyotaka: Sure 

Silence soon enveloped us as we made our way to the classroom where we both went our separate ways.

As soon as I sat down the bell rang indicating the start of homeroom and in walked Chabashira-sensei holding what were most likely the test results. Walking up to the podium she hung the results on the board. 

Chabashira: Congratulations are in order, I expected at least one of you to fail 

The classroom erupted in cheers as most ignored the hurtful comment hurled at them by Chabashira-sensei.

After saying her piece, Chabashira-sensei left the room.

Ike: I can’t believe I passed 

Sudou: Same man, although I need to try a bit harder to leave the bottom 10

Similar conversations were happening all over the classroom until someone noticed the oddity in the gardes. 

Shinohara: Hey, how does Ayanokoji have a hundred on all of the exams!?!?!

Let the show begin.

With that single comment the usually loud Class-D was filled with a deafening silence which was soon followed by murmurs throughout the classroom. 

Random Boy: Is it even possible to get a 100 on the test?

Random Girl: I know I couldn’t even understand half of what was on there