2

"You're here, too." 

I grin at his remark, slowly turning to his way to acknowledge his presence. I nod as a response, and continue to step my way around the pool. I'm getting nervous, I hope it does not show. I looked down, intentionally letting my hair cover my face. I may or may not be blushing right now.

"Lumie, may I ask you something about earlier?" he breaks the silence, I almost jump because he called out to me. He probably remembered my name because of Hue earlier.

"Sure.." I said, trying to look at him in the eyes again, but I regret it. He smiled at me, and said thanks even before asking. 

"Do you like Kei? Is he..." the question kind of confused me, so I raised an eyebrow, and told him, "No, there's nothing between Kei and I. We're not in that direction. Also, I- I'm single." I said with my voice, unimaginably seem to panic. Why did I say too much? I could have said, no, and stopped there.

"Ok, then... do you mind?" he said, offering his hand. I don't know what he means but I took it because my guts told me I could trust his hand. He smirks for a bit, and he placed his hand on my waist and the other to his shoulder.

"W-why, wait, dance?" I giggled at his act, I can see how he blushes, with a genuine shy smile. He must have thought this is too cheesy. It is, but I don't dislike it. "Let's pretend that the reflection of stars on the water is the floor, and we're dancing above the stars." he chuckles at his idea. I shake my head, and mouthed him my thanks.

"After this, may I have your contact details? I would like to know you more." he declares as he slowly grab both of my hands with an anticipating eyes. I can feel the heat on my cheeks, and nod at him. We exchanged our Lime IDs, and we bid farewell that night.

-- 

"Now, now, tell me what happened last night. Every detail, Princess." Komi wiggles her eyebrows at me. It is Monday, and Komi woke me up when she saw my screen with, "Shou messaged you." on it. She knows I liked Shou, even if we never talked before. I just like seeing his presence, maybe because he felt reliable. I wonder if she saw the dance we had last night because she called me, Princess.

"Ok.. but... don't expect much. We just happen to be on the same places, last night. I think." I sat with my bed hair, and messy pajamas. Komi grins, and wait for me to continue. So, I told her everything that happened last night. Even the details she did not need to know. Komi is trustworthy. I trust her with my life, that's why I chose to tell her everything. She likes it too, and sometimes ask for more, so, I guess it is not a problem.

"Hmm, so, now he may or may not be asking you on a date." she said, nudging me on the waist. I covered my face using both hands while blushing and shaking my head. I still like him this way. Just light, and happy crushing.

"Well, whatever, it will be great if both of you end up together. Shou looks fine, and you liked him before, so, I guess you could take this chance and do your best. I'll support you, big time for your first romance!" she shouts, and gave me a big sister hug. Komi is such a good person.

"Thanks Komi, by the way about..." before I could finish she started screaming over her pillow. I knew it. It was her first love, afterall. "Deets, please." I told her, shaking the pillow as well.

"Sorry, I can't tell you yet, Lu. You know, it might not go well if I get too excited about it. But I'll tell you if it works!" she said, I respect that. Komi believes with those type of things, she told me before that if she tells other people about this certain thing she gets hyped of, something not good about it will happen. It is either, delayed or nothing happens at all. I guess she's serious this time. I just nod at her, and smile. 

--

I'm on my way to my favorite coffee shop, alone. I don't have a date. The message I received  from Shou earlier was him asking for my favorite flavor of food. I replied with, "Milky taro for a drink." I don't know what he meant by that question, but I find it funny. I went out by myself because Komi is on her class right now.

"Do you want to come with us, Miss?" some random guys trying to hit on me. I shake my head, I get nervous with this situation, I will never get used to it. But I do my best to reject them, either firmly or kindly as possible. It depends on their tone.

"No, sorry." I told them without looking, I might get scared and nod. It scares me. I flinched when one of them held my wrist with force, I pulled my arm away. I glared because that was not nice of them. This is scary but I can defend myself. 

"Stop it while I'm being nice." I told all of them, this is scary but I'll get this over with. I slowly found my way to my mini bag to get a hold of my pepper spray when someone suddenly wrapped his arms on my waist behind me, and gently kiss the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, I took so long. What's happening here, love?" I froze, because I know. I knew the voice even if I did not turn my eyes on him. This is Shou. But I manage to hold his arm, and say, "Nothing, love. They were just asking for directions." as I smiled at him. 

Is he blushing? He smiles, then turned to the group of guys whose feet turned cold, and started making up funny excuses to save themselves from hell. Shou looked scary, but it was a hot type of scary. That was definitely out of a shoujo manga.

"What are you blushing for?" he said, grinning at my face. I immediately pushed him away, covering my face with both hands. I didn't even realize I was staring at him. That's embarrassing. I heard him laugh a little, "Sorry for that, love." he adds as he lean on my face which made me blush harder and my eyes widened. He looks amused, he pat my head, "Sorry Lumie, how are you feeling?" he said.

"I'm fine now, thank you." I told him, and bow a bit to express my thanks. "By the way, what brings you here?" I ask, he pointed at one building, "The company I work for is right there." I look at that building he pointed at, oh, it's just right above my favorite coffee shop. 

"You work? How about studying?" I carefully ask, it may be a sensitive topic for him. I don't mean bad. He smiled, "I study and work there, now." 

For some unknown reason, I just put my hands together and clap few times. He looks surprised too, I just think he is amazing for being able to do that, or maybe it's just me crushing over him again. He's always reliable, afterall.

"You're doing great, love." I suddenly muttered which I regret because both of us became speechless for few minutes, awkwardly standing and staring at each other. It just slipped on my mouth, I did not mean to call him, love! I was about to say something, when I saw his face blushing with his shy smile again. He said, "Thanks..." before could finish the other word, he covered both my ears, with an eye smile and red face, he added, "Love." 

I pursed my lips, and he tap my cheeks after that, "Dinner?" he said, and went back to his cool posture. His casual clothes fits him well. He looks good and comfortable... I shrugged that thought, and nod at him. "Sure, thanks!"