7

"I'm all ready, Komi. Have you finished yet?" I knocked on Komi's room. It's 6:30 pm and the appointment set on the tickets Komi won is 7:30 pm. I think we'll get there late, but I don't think the boy band will arrive earlier than their fans, right?

"Give me 15 minutes for my hair, Lu!" she yells, obviously rampaging her vanity area when I entered her room. "Yeah, you meant by two, right? Let me help." I offered, I know enough about how hair iron works. 

"Thanks, Lu. I just wanted to leave a good impression as a fan." she giggles, as a fan, huh. I think that's cool, her effort for this meeting is commendable. I probably would do this too, if Shou was in that boy band.

--

"I'm nervous, but I know they would be nice for some fan service." Komi said, expecting good things out of meeting her favorite boy band. Nothing would go wrong, right? They would expectedly treat their fans with care and good service. 

"Yes, I hope they treat us some sweets too." I mumbled, I'm slightly excited because the meeting place is a cafe where sweets are big on their brand. I read, the boy band also had a collaboration with them. 

"Yeah, of course. Anything you'd like." Komi and I immediately looked behind, I think, they are the boy band. I recognize them, but I always get their names mixed up. I remember them by their roles. Oh, wait, does that mean they heard what I said? Wow, way to go me. That was embarrassing.

"Thanks, I should take you up on that offer." I said with a smile, the vocalist looks amused. I remember their positions on the band, I think, that's fine. "A-ah! Hello! Nice meeting you, finally!" Komi said in excitement. She really adores them.

--

"Oh, so, you remember our positions but not our names?" the vocalist said after Komi explained the situation. They were chatting nicely earlier, but the vocalist kept trying to involve me. I didn't want to be rude, so, I told them how I got here with Komi.

"I'm sorry, but yes, I do know your positions because it was easier to burn in memory." after that, the vocalist nods at the guitarist, pianist, and drummer. All of them stand up, did the pose and introduction they've always done on televisions. 

"Hi, I'm the powerful vocalist, Ao. I love singing and writing."

"Hi, I'm the in charge of being cool, the guitarist, Midori."

"Hi, I'm the sexiest here, drummer, Akai." 

"This is embarrassing." the pianist mumbled, as he continues, "Hey, I'm the youngest, 18, Momo."

I'm trying not to laugh, but after they did that, the four of them laugh while nudging at each other. With that, all of us shared some laughs at the table. That was too funny. They probably think it was really embarrassing but they just have to do it.

"That's refreshing, I didn't know there are some fans who cringes to it too." vocalist said, after Komi commented honestly on how she felt when it was done in front of her. It was way too different when it's on television, afterall.

After few hours of chatting, Komi looked at her wrist watch, "It's time," she pouts, looking at me. There is a time set on the ticket, it says 7:30 pm - 10 pm. But, we arrived around 8 pm, so we started late. Komi looks at me, her eyes telling me she does not want to end the night with them yet. We sure had fun talking with them. As expected of artist, they are really nice towards fans. 

I faced the four guys, then stand up and bow as thanks. "Komi and I have to go now, we had fun chatting with you. Thank you for your good service, I hope your band sparks well." 

Suddenly, the vocalist, drummer, and pianist started laughing. Did I say something wrong? I looked at Komi, and she was holding back her laughter too. No, really, what happened? Is it me? I saw how the guitarist covered his mouth with his right hand as well.

"Umm, what?" I told them when they have calmed down, "You really said good service straight out of our faces?" vocalist said, teary eyed as he grabs my shoulder, still laughing a little. I nod at him, and this made him laugh again.

"Well, she's not wrong." guitarist said, finally gaining his cool back. "Also, we will have to take you to your home. It's very late and dark outside, so let us be gentlemen and continue the good service until this day ends." he added.

"I appreciate it, but we have our-" before I could finish, Shou enters the room. We were at a private room for 10 people inside the cafe. "As I thought, you're here." he said, waving his hand at me. He walked towards us, carefully grabbing me out of the vocalist, gesturing Komi that we have to go.

"Long time no see," he said, smirking as he puts me behind his back. "Ao, Midori, Akai, and my little brother." he chuckles, his little brother? Momo is? No wonder I kept looking at him earlier. He reminded me of Shou a little. 

Momo shook his head as he mumbled, "I knew it, you were coming." 

"Hey, it's been a while Shou. Are you with them? We were planning to get them home safely." guitarist explained. Vocalist looked surprised, well, they seem to be acquainted with Shou. I just realized that Shou knows many people, he knows Rui too.

"Yes, I'll do that." he said, "We'll go now. Thanks for taking care of them." Shou said, Komi and I also said our thanks before we left the room.

--

We were inside the car, Komi and I are at the backseats. I feel tired, then, I noticed that Komi was asleep like a baby. She's hugging herself. I removed my coat and gently placed it on her, and placed her head comfortably on my shoulders. She will nap fine this way.

I have so many questions to Shou right now, but I feel tired. I yawned a bit, but tried to stay awake. I can also see how often Shou looks at our end too. He's probably worried because we have an hour ride back home. 

"Save it for tomorrow Lumie, rest for now." Shou stated, I just nod at him. Maybe, I should sleep for a bit too. 

-

"There have been many pest around Lumie, lately. Maybe I should keep it clean around her."