Chapter One

1| First Meeting
A/N these comments from the author (me) will be like this.

Aleksandrya Cedrella Weasley waved goodbye to her parents, Arthur and Molly (née Prewtte) Weasley, she was going to her first year at Hogwarts

After pulling out of the platform two boys came into her compartment, they introduced themselves as Sirius Black and James Potter, she has heard both the good and the bad from their families.

"My names Aleksandrya Weasley, you can call me Alek though" she said.

the boys said "nice to meet you."

"Do you have any family at Hogwarts?" James asked the other two.

"I have cousins here and related families" Sirius said.

"I have two uncles here who are in Gryffindor and in their fifth year" Alek said, her uncles are Fabian and Gideon Prewtte, her mothers younger brothers.

"Do you guys do pranks?" Sirius asked James and Alek.

"Hell yeah!" They both said.

The compartment door opened and there stood two identical gingers "hello darling little niece" they said in sync making Alek groan.

"What do you two want now?" She said.

"Nothing, our sister just told us to keep an eye on you baby Weasley" Fabian said, Alek was the one who can tell them apart.

"I'm not a baby Fab! Bill is!" Alek exclaimed, her uncles left the compartment laughing. They were later joined by a boy with black greasy hair and a girl with red hair just like Alek's.

"Hi, can we join you three?" The girl asked Alek.

"Sure! My name is Aleksandrya Weasley" Alek said the girl shook her hand.

"Lily Evans, this is Severus Snape" Lily said introducing her and the boy, the boy Severus muttered something which Alek couldn't hear what he said.

"James Potter" James said.

"Sirius Black" Sirius introduced himself.

Lily's POV

After we all introduced ourselves I could've sworn I head Sev say "Filthy Blood Traitors" when Alek and James introduced themselves and had a disgusted look for when Sirius said his name. We then all had our private conversations, Alek, James and Sirius were discussing something I think I heard them say something about pranks, Severus was talking to me about Hogwarts.

"You better be in Slytherin" Sev said.

"ya know you can't really choose where you want to go the sorting hat does but it does take in what you think, well that's at least what my mum told me" Alek said butting into the conversation this also got James and Sirius interested.