Chapter Nine

OWLs shenanigans

After months of having library study sessions with the girls the Marauders were now facing their OWLs

They went to the great hall for their Defence against the dark arts exams, the four long tables were replaced with thousands of individual tables all with the exam paper on.

Aleksandrya was near the back of the exam room whilst her friends were near the front due to being set out in alphabetical order and with her last name starting with W she was set right near the back.

The closest ones near her were James and Peter, she saw James glance at her and they both suppressed a grin and went back to doing their papers.

'Five more minutes!' Said Flitwhick.

Alek started doodling on a small piece of parchment she brought into the exam, the professors allowed her so she can use it for doodling, but she started scheming their next prank.

'Quills down, please!' squeaked Professor Flitwick. 'That means you too, Stebbins! Please remain seated while I collect your parchment! Accio!'

Over a hundred rolls of parchment zoomed into the air and into Professor Flitwick's outstretched arms, knocking him backwards off his feet. Several people laughed including Alek. A couple of students at the front desks got up, took hold of Professor Flitwick beneath the elbows and lifted him back on to his feet.

'Thank you . . . thank you,' panted Professor Flitwick. 'Very well, everybody, you're free to go!'

Alek stuffed every back into her bag except the parchment, she exited the hall and went just outside the hall the wait for the others, James was the next person to come to her.

"How did you find the exam Sandy?" He asked Alek.

"Great! I started scheming our next prank near the end." Said Alek and she showed him the parchment.

"Brilliant!" Said James.

'Did you like question ten, Moony?' asked Sirius as they emerged into the Entrance Hall.

'Loved it, said Remus briskly. 'Give five signs that identify the werewolf. Excellent question. '

'D'you think you managed to get all the signs?' said James in tones of mock concern.

'Think I did,' said Remus seriously, as they joined the crowd thronging around the front doors eager to get out into the sunlit grounds. 'One: he's sitting on my chair. Two: he's wearing my clothes. Three: his name's Remus Lupin. '

Peter was the only one who didn't laugh.

'I got the snout shape, the pupils of the eyes and the tufted tail,' he said anxiously, 'but I couldn't think what else--'

'How thick are you, Wormtail?' said James impatiently. 'You run round with a werewolf once a month--'

'Keep your voice down,' implored Lupin.