Chapter Eleven

Quidditch trials misery & Disappearance

Summer flew by in a flash. It seemed like only yesterday Alek was first starting her summer, now she's back on Platform 9 3/4 waiting to start her sixth year. She got her OWLs results a few weeks back and she was very happy with them.

Ordinary Wizarding Level Results:

Pass Grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Aleksandrya Cedrella Weasley has achieved:

Astronomy O
Arithmancy  E
Care of Magical Creatures E
Charms O
Defense Against the Dark Arts O
Herbology E
History of Magic E
Potions O
Transfiguration O

she showed the others when they got onto the train as they could meet up near the end of the holidays as much and they would always forget, Sirius grinned.

"Looks like those late night dates of stargazing helped!" He said.

"Well yeah, majority of your family is named after stars and shit, it's a good thing I got 'outstanding' in Astronomy as I want to be an Astronomy professor at Hogwarts." Said Alek.

"Ok lovebirds enough talk of that. What Marauding things are we going to do this year? We didn't do many pranks last year." Said James.

"Cant do much as war is coming and we got NEWTs next year." Said Remus.

"I suppose we also have quidditch as well." James sighed.

"Wonder who's going to sign up this year." Said Alek as she stretched out over Sirius, Sirius was by the window so Alek layed down on him and plopped her legs on James's lap, he tried to move them but she just kept on putting them back on his lap, Peter and Remus sat opposite them though Peter was very quiet and excluded himself from the conversation.

"Hurrah we're here!" Alek cheered as she flung herself of the bench whilst grabbing her bag and running out of the door, the others followed behind and they got into a carriage.

The feast went smoothly for the Marauders they pranked everyone again with red glitter and red paint getting everywhere apart from the Marauders.

"Another excellent prank from our Marauders, do enjoy your detention with Professor McGonagall." Said Dumbledore smiling.

"Of course we will Professor Dumbles! We love detention with Professor Minnie." Alek exclaimed.

"It's still Professor McGonagall to you Miss Weasley." McGonagall sighed. Alek grinned at her as Dumbledore did his normal speech.

^*^

A month has passed and the Marauders were very happy to be back, (not so much the Professors). James had planned the Quidditch trials for this evening for three chasers and a keeper, Sirius and Aleksandrya were still the teams beaters so James didn't have to worry about changing them.

The trials went well in Alek's opinion apart from the keeper tryout.

The team concludes:
Seeker/ Captain: James Potter
Keeper: Chris McLaggen
Beater 1: Aleksandrya Weasley
Beater 2: Sirius Black
Chaser 1: Marlene McKinnon
Chaser 2: Annabelle Johnson
Chaser 3: Mary McDonald

Annabelle was in her fifth year whilst everyone else was in their sixth. Although Alek is not impressed with the new keeper already.

"Why couldn't any of the other keepers be keeper! Like literally anyone else!" She 'yelled' at James, more like raised her voice.

"Looks like I am a keeper." Said Chris smirking and he winked at her.

"He was the best one. Sorry Sandy." Said James, Alek groaned and stormed off to the changing rooms to get out of her quidditch robes, she was going to change out of her outfit entirely but because of Chris now she decided against it.

^*^

Many months later the Marauders found themselves in the hall having breakfast.

"Merlin beards! The Professors weren't joking on how this year is going to be a lot harder due to NEWTs next year! I have so much homework." Alek complained.

"You can't have much homework." Said James and he patted Alek's shoulder.

"Believe me I do." Said Alek and she drunk some pumpkin juice, she then started coughing a lot and James patted her on the back.

All of a sudden black smoke appeared and Alek and James disappeared, everyone round them were in complete shock and utter confusion on what just happened.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Sirius yelled catching the attention of Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore.

"Mr Black please do not swear and stop yelling." Said Professor McGonagall.

"Professors, Alek and James just disappeared in black smoke and we don't know what happened." Lily explained.

"Not to worry, the Professor and myself will find out where Miss Weasley and Mr Potter disappeared off too." Said Dumbledore and he arranged a meeting for all the professors inside his office. What nobody notice was a certain boy in green smirking proudly at Slytherin table.

 What nobody notice was a certain boy in green smirking proudly at Slytherin table

A/N
Wonder where Alek and James disappeared too?

Well we find out in the next chapter!

-14/9/2022