Fourth year| Chapter Seven

MARAUDING THINGS OF THE YEAR;• Sirius and Alek flirted a lot through out the year which included near the end of the year for Sirius to ask Alek out on a date to Hogsmead, (James and Remus were very frilled)

• Sirius and Alek flirted a lot through out the year which included near the end of the year for Sirius to ask Alek out on a date to Hogsmead, (James and Remus were very frilled).
• The Marauders turned everyone's hair red and gold at the start of year feast.
• They flipped the Potions classroom upside down, they got detentions for two weeks and 30 points each taken off.
• Gryffindor won the Quidditch and house cup still.
• In transfiguration Alek and James made it so every time someone walked under the door slime would always drop on them so everyone apart from them two got slimed that lesson, Minnie gave them a week detention and 10 points off each.
• The Marauders and the girls started learning with each other about patronus's and are very nearly able to produce them, Peter not as much.
• The Animagus process has just started but they keep on repeating the Mandrake leaf due to Quidditch and other things. *cough* Sirius & Alek *cough*
• Alek still gets targeted by the Slytherins.
• Also again, pranked Severus every other day this year.

Ok now I can start writing proper chapters for fifth year!! How fun!

-2/9/2022