Chapter Ten

Moony troubles & end of the year

Sirius, James and Alek soon found themselves in detention with Professor McGonagall, Professor Slughorn put a stop to them cursing Snape and put the three of them in detention, Snape didn't get one which made them furious and claimed it was favour...

Sirius, James and Alek soon found themselves in detention with Professor McGonagall, Professor Slughorn put a stop to them cursing Snape and put the three of them in detention, Snape didn't get one which made them furious and claimed it was favouritism as Slughorn is head of Slytherin house.

The three were doing lines of, 'I must not hex other students for fun' Alek thought she must've wrote it a thousand times already before Minnie allowed them to go. Alek waisted no time at all before rushing out of the door.

"Finally! Freedom!" She exclaimed happily, she heard the boys laugh behind her.

A few nights later it was full moon so the Marauders helped Remus in the whomping Willow, what they didn't know was that Sirius tipped Snape off making him head down the tunnel as Moony was emerging luckily James got Snape out whilst Sirius fought Remus and Alek protected James and Snape, Peter ran off scared and it didn't help that Peter transformed late so Moony was more dangerous.

As James got Snape out he ran to his common and when James got back Remus pounced and scratched Alek round the neck, her white fur was slowly turning a crimson red, James and Sirius knocked Remus off her and Sirius got Alek to Madam Pomfrey whilst James dealt with Moony.

Sirius carried Alek bridal style to the hospital wing, she was unconscious but Madam Pomfrey fixed her neck scratches and said she should be awake in the morning. The full moon came and went soon majority of the marauders were in the hospital wing, James found Peter hiding in their dorm.

The next morning was very quiet which was odd as the Marauders were one of the loudest group of people ever. But following from last nights evens, Remus is still sleeping, Alek is still unconscious, James was sat by Remus's bed sitting quietly and Sirius was by Alek's bed holding her hand.

"Are you two ever going to confess your both head over heels for each other?" James asked breaking the awkward silence. Sirius glared at him.

"I don't know! Does she even like me more than a friend?" Sirius admitted.

"Look, I'm saying this as her honourable older brother, she does have feelings for you she's just scared to admit it herself as she doesn't want to lose you as a friend." Said James.

Sirius hesitated before answering. "I'll ask her out when she's better." James grinned happily.

The two did small talk before Peter arrived with some breakfast for James and Sirius and for Alek and Remus when they wake up, Remus was the first to wake up out of the two of them.

"How are you feeling Remus?" James asked.

"Good. Where's Alek and Sirius? Did I hurt one of them?" Remus asked worriedly.

"You scratched Alek badly round the neck but she will be ok, just still slightly unconscious." Said James, Remus tensed but relaxed after he hears his friend will be ok.

Just before midday was when Aleksandrya woke up, her memory of what happened was a little bit foggy but Sirius explained what happened and Remus kept on apologising.

"REMUS! It's fine, Moony just got a little excited that's all." Said Alek smiling, the smile calmed Remus a lot.

"Potter. Black. I thought I told you to let me know when Miss Weasley woke up." Madam Pomfrey scolded, James and Sirius grinned sheepishly.

"We forgot?" Said Sirius although he was still grinning.

"What am I going to do with you five." Mutter Madam Pomfrey as she left the wing to go back to her office.

^*^

A couple months later The Marauders found themselves at Platform 9 3/4 after a very long train ride from Hogsmead station to Kings Cross, their families were waiting for them, (Alek and Sirius have been dating for three months now).

"Promise me that you four will write to me this summer so that the only time we talk is not when we meet up." Said Alek, the boys promised to write.

"Should we hang round train stations and ride trains and busses to get lost and find our way back again this summer? That was fun last summer." Said Sirius. Alek agreed.

"It was, the only bad thing was when I got told off by my mum and dad when I arrived back at midnight." Said Alek, James laughed.

The Marauders said goodbye to each other and went off with their families so they could await for the summer ahead, they would not be seeing the Hogwarts express for another six weeks, if only they know what their sixth year at Hogwarts will bring to them.

A/N
Fifth year is finished! Now onto sixth year :)

-13/9/2022