Chapter Fifteen

War shenanigans & disasters & Proposal's
Warning: mention/ suggestion of sex

War shenanigans & disasters & Proposal'sWarning: mention/ suggestion of sex

The first day of summer is what Alek has been looking forward too. She was finally able to be in the Order, her parents were in it and her Uncles. She couldn't wait to get to fighting and get her revenge on the death eaters who attacked her earlier that year.

"Hey Alek, everyone is arriving in five minutes to start the meeting." Said Fabian, him and Gideon were at her door, her parents offered to use the Burrow as head Quarters for now until Dumbledore can set something up.

"Yep!" Said Alek, popping the P on at the end. She folded up the daily prophet, there were a couple more dementor attacks and a muggle family who had a muggle born in was killed, the muggleborn was at Hogwarts, turned out he was a first year in Gryffindor (Richard Malibu), and the attack happened the day they were coming home but the Richard is staying with family/ friends who have relation to the Wizarding world.

^*^

It has been a couple of weeks since Alek's first meeting with the order and she has been on quite a few missions.

Just last week she saved a young muggleborn, along with Sirius from death eaters, the muggleborn was left alone by her parents one night and death eaters attacked her, luckily Alek and Sirius got there just in time.

Alek has noticed that Sirius has sort of been distant with her recently, she brought it up with James.

"James." Alek asked out loud, she was visiting the Potters one afternoon, Sirius was no where in sight. James hummed acknowledging her.

"Do you know why Sirius has been distant with me? He doesn't meet up with me or talk to me much anymore." Said Alek sadly, James got up and sat next to her, wrapping his arm round her shoulders.

"Look Sandy, I know for a fact that Padfoot is not cheating on you if that's what your wondering. It's not my place to say what he's doing but it's something for you." Said James and he winked at her before going into the kitchen to get some chocolate. This left Alek wondering what could Sirius be possibly planning?

James came back and chucked some chocolate frogs at Alek who caught them easily.

"Thanks." Alek muttered as she opened the chocolate.

"Your welcome. Oh and Lily is coming round in a hour." Said James.

"Ok. I haven't seen her in a while." Said Alek.

A hour went and Lily apperated outside the house right on time.

"James! Hi Alek!" Said Lily.