Chapter Fourteen

Death eater surprise & Seventh year

The summer wasn't too eventful in Alek's opinion but by saying that she jinxed it

It was a normal evening for Alek, she was babysitting her brothers, Bill, Charlie and Percy. Her parents were out at her Auntie Murial house.

The front door exploded open and five death eaters came in.

"Shit! William, take Charlie and Percy and go hide right now!" Said Alek frantically, her three brothers quickly followed her orders and snook away.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my cousin's girlfriend." A cackling voice said.

"Bellatrix Lestrange. How wonderful it is to meet Sirius's psychotic side of the family." Alek snarled.

"The pleasure is all mine. Stupify!" Said Bellatrix.

"Protego!" Alek yelled.

Alek battled against Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastian, Lucius and Dolohov, she was able to send a quick message patronus to her parents, Uncles (Fabian and Gideon) she didn't care if she was still underage, she's being attacked, five against one.

Her Uncles arrived not long after and the three of them were able to get rid of the death eaters, not before Bellatrix used a strong, powerful crucio curse making Alek scream in agony, Bellatrix left with a satisfied smirk on her face. After they all left Alek collapsed to the floor, Fabian rushed to her whilst Gideon went to check on their nephews, Molly and Arthur then came through the door.

"Oh my goodness me!" Molly exclaimed worriedly as she saw her daughter on the floor unconscious.

"She needs to go to St. Mungos, Bellatrix hit her with crucio." Fabian explained, Gideon came down with Bill, Charlie and Percy.

"Can you two babysit whilst we take her?" Molly asked her brothers, who nodded. Molly and Arthur appereated with Alek to St. Mungos.

^*^

They were quickly rushed into a separate ward were healers got to work to make sure Alek was ok.

Molly was in hysterics whilst Arthur tried to calm her down, the head healer came in to talk to Alek's parents as the other healers did checks on Alek and she was ok just unconscious and sore.

A week later and Aleksandrya was still at St. Mungos, school started earlier that week and her friends all sent letters to her but she was still unconscious so she hasn't been able to open them. That was until Wednesday evening.

Alek let out a slight groan as her eyes fluttered open, her mum who was in the room gasped in shock.

"Oh Alek! Thank goodness your alright!" Said Mrs Weasley delighted that her daughter was now awake.

"What happened?" Alek asked quietly. Mrs Weasley explained everything that happened to her daughter and she called a healer to check on her.

"I'm going to have you stay here for the rest of the week, you can go to Hogwarts on Sunday. This is just so we can monitor you and give you the ok to go back." Said Healer Beverly.