𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

"I'm going to become the Wizard King."

Cheers immediately exploded around the tower after that declaration.

"Ha..." Fele couldn't help but let out a laugh of joy for her friend.

"So that's how one does a great job in receiving a grimiore." Fele heard Nash say beside her making her laugh out even more.

"Yeah..." She said as she wrapped an around Nash's shoulder and pulled him in for a side hug.

"He's the shining star of Hage!" Father Orsi suddenly yelled out with tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, now that's just going too far." Fele said as she faced Father Orsi.

"You're amazing, Yuno!" Aruru exclaimed.

"He's so cool." Recca said in awe.

"You know what? I'm just going to give this to him today because I can't get my own grimoire." Fele sighed in defeat, smiling as she looked back up towards her no doubt, very proud at the moment friend.

A sudden movement from the corner of her eyes caught Fele's attention and her previous joy for her friend immediately turned into worry for the other one.

"Oh Asta..." Fele mumbled as her eyes rested onto the ash blonde male.

"Yuno... Just you wait. I'll catch up to you in no time. Because I'm your rival!" Asta declared.

It went quiet for a moment before people started laughing again.

"Ugh.. don't these people have a conscience?" Fele said ticked off.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

'Huh?' Fele looked on in confusion as Yuno started walking in Asta's direction.

Whoosh.

"Not possible."

Fele's eyes widened as Yuno stepped passed Asta and said those words. Those two words that for some reason felt heavier than they should've been.

'This is just Yuno being Yuno, right?' Fele thought to herself.

"All right, kids! We're heading home to prepare for the feast! You can each have three tatoes today!" Father Orsi announced.

"Yay!" Aruru cheered.

"I sure would like to eat something else once in a while." Recca commented.

'Father Orsi doesn't look bothered so that must mean that that was normal. I was just being too sensitive because of all the rude jerks around me. Yeah...' Fele thought as she followed the others out.

"Where are those two?" Fele asked to no one in particular as she walked around. "Asta must be somewhere in the forest training after the events that happened today, so that just leaves Yuno..."

A strong gust of wind suddenly came from her right, making her turn to try and investigate what caused it only to see what looked like a tornado that came out of nowhere with very familiar mana coming from it.

'Yuno!' Fele thought happily, immediately making her way towards the place where the sudden appearance of a tornado came from.

"Ah...!" Fele stopped in her tracks when she spotted the very person she was trying to find.

"Yu—...no..?" Fele stopped herself from yelling out Yuno's name as soon as she saw that he wasn't alone.