𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

"Take care." Father Orsi said as he, Sister Lily, and the other kids stood outside the church to see off Fele, Asta, and Yuno.

"And Fele, the master of the grimoire tower told me to give this to you." He added as he handed Fele a book.

Fele recieved the book and looked down at it in confusion, "But Father, isn't this a grimoire?"

Asta and Yuno, who were behind her on both sides, looked over her shoulders out of curiosity.

"Huh?! It is a grimoire!" Asta exclaimed.

"Didn't you say that you didn't need one?" Yuno asked Fele, confused as well.

"It's not a real grimoire. The master of the grimoire tower told me to give this to you as it would be needed for you to be able to enter the Entrance Exam." Father Orsi explained.

"Oh!" Fele exclaimed as she looked down at the book that had a three leaf clover on the cover. "Then would you please give my thanks to the tower master for me?"

"Of course." Father Orsi replied with a soft smile.

"You better write us, especially you, Yuno." Recca said, fully knowing how Yuno could be sometimes.

"Sure." Yuno replied with a small smile on his face.

"Good luck!" Aruru said.

"Come back soon!" Hollo added.

"Awe~, don't worry, if I do get in, I'll make sure to visit lots on my free time!" Fele said, kneeling down to hug both Aruru and Hollo.

"Don't know about those two though." She added, nodding in the direction of where Asta and Yuno were standing.

"He'll be back soon... Asta, that is." Nash commented.

"Nash!" Asta protested.

"But you know..." Nash suddenly approached Asta. If, just if, and it's a very huge if... If you get into the Magic Knights..."

'I can't believe they're still blatantly doubting him.' Fele sweatdropped.

"I'll believe in possibilities. I'll believe I can become anything. And then one day, I'll get into the Magic Knights, too. No, never mind." Nash said, but changed his mind last minute like the little tsundere he is.

'Oh? What's this? I guess it's not all doubt then...' Fele smiled at the thought.

"I'll be waiting for you." Asta nevertheless replied to him.

"Fele." Sister Lily suddenly called, making Fele turn to her in confusion.

Sister Lily approached her before pulling her into a tight hug.

"If they won't accept you, then you can always come back to us, your family." She whispered into Fele's ears.

"Sister..." Fele mumbled in awe as Sister Lily pulled away.

'Back in Raque, no, even after Sister and the Orphanage took me in, I've always dreamt of leaving this place and going home, but now...' Fele thought as she looked at the others.

'I don't think I want to, anymore... It's not like mother and father will be there waiting for me, anyway. I've met a new family now... so I hope mom and dad can rest peacefully now too.'

"Okay!" Fele responded with a bright smile on her face.

"Well, we'll be off now." Yuno said.

"Oh!" Fele exclaimed, startled as she was suddenly being pulled along.