𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

"How–..how is this possible?!"

"She used fire, wind, and lightning magic..."

"Who is she?!"

"Is she really just a girl from the boonies? She even owns a magic item!"

CHATTER...

CHATTER...

CHATTER...

"What... did we just see?" Captain Gueldre asked in bewilderment.

"That girl... how can she use three types of magic?" Captain Charlotte asked.

"Four. I remember seeing her using water magic in a previous test too." Captain Nozel stated.

"So I wasn't wrong when I said I saw her using flame magic too... she's quite an interesting character." Captain Fuegoleon said.

"So what? This whole kingdom possesses all different kinds of magic, it could have just been her magic. Can't that kid also use different types of magic because of his magic?" Yami said, pointing at Rill.

"Me?" Captain Rill said, startled when he was suddenly mentioned.

"There is truth in your words, Yami. But it is quite interesting. I wonder what her magic could be?" Captain William commented.

"Whatever it is, she doesn't seem to rely on it too much, her movements and her skills with the sword are quite impressive for such a young candidate. She didn't even take out her grimoire." Captain Charlotte said.

'Yeah, she's definitely no ordinary citizen.' Yami thought as he puffed out smoke from his cigarette.

"Fele, you were so awesome!" Asta exclaimed once Fele returned after her match.

"Yeah, you were pretty great out there." Yuno agreed, smiling down at her as he patted her head. "And you used lightning magic for the first time too."

"Yeah! That part was also cool! Waah! I wish I could use a whip too!" Asta yelled, enthusiastically.

Fele laughed. "Thanks, you guys. I was also quite exhilarated when I first used lightning magic. And I was only really able to use it this time because this whole stadium is filled with excess mana from the previous matches and tests."

"Oh, was it because of that guy that I battled?" Yuno asked.

"Yeah, most of it was from him I guess. Either he was really aiming to hurt you badly, or he just wanted to show off. I could just tell because of the amount of residue mana in the area. But then again, the point of this exam is to show off our skills. You also used quite a lot of mana, didn't you, Yuno?"

"Could you also tell that because of the residue mana around the place?" Yuno asked.

"Yes." Fele answered. "Although, if Asta wasn't the first one to go on, there wouldn't be this much residue mana. So I guess it was good fortune that I couldn't find a partner until later on."

"Huh? What does this have to do with me going first?" Asta asked, confused.

"You have anti-magic, so if you had went on a little later, you would've erased the residue mana that the candidates before you left behind and I wouldn't have been able to borrow that much magic." Fele explained.