𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

'I just yelled at a Magic Knight Squad Captain...' Fele thought in a daze.

'Tch. Who was he to flirt with Fele?' Yuno thought in aggravation.

'Woah... I really thought my life was going to end there.' Asta thought as he rubbed the sore spot on his head.

Apparently, the guy who was about to kill Asta and was sending Fele the same threats earlier was a Magic Knight Squad Captain named Yami Sukehiro. Thankfully, he didn't end up killing either Asta or Fele because the exam was starting. Although, that happened after the playboy guy, Finral Roulacase, tried flirting with Fele when she caught his attention. That triggered something within Yuno, and he was quick to get in between them before the Finral guy was able to come any closer to Fele.

"Bah-ha! You okay?" One of the participants suddenly approached Asta catching the three's attention.

He was a guy that had a lean build and blonde hair. Honestly, Fele thought that he resembled an insect somewhat.

'Oh my, that was rude of me.' Fele thought to herself.

"Y-yeah..." Asta answered.

"Must've been rough, having Captain Yami of the Black Bulls in your face like that." The guy said. "Oh, I'm Sekke. Sekke Bronzazza. Nice to meet you. Bah-ha!"

"I'm Asta! Nice to meet you too! And these are my friends, Fele and Yuno." Asta replied, gesturing to Fele and Yuno that was standing behind him.

Fele smiled and waved in greeting while Yuno only turned his head away.

Suddenly, all the anti-birds flew away and all the participants attention—including Fele, Asta, and Yuno's—were brought to the 8 figures that just arrived on the balcony above.

Fele's eyes widened as she stared in awe.

'So those are the Magic Knight Squad Captains...' Fele thought as she felt overwhelmed by the sudden change in the atmosphere.

The Magic Knight Squad Captains definitely had a strong presence.

"That's the Captain of the Silver Eagles, Nozel Silva!" Sekke suddenly started introducing the Captains one by one.

Fele wasn't complaining though, if she wanted to become part of a Magic Knight Squad, she at least needed to know the names of the Captains.

"That's some hairstyle! Isn't it hard to see with that thing in his face?" Asta suddenly commented.

"Asta! You shouldn't just say things like that so carelessly!" Fele scolded.

"Ah! My bad!" Asta said, scratching his nape in slight embarrassment.

"The Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, Fuegoleon Vermillion. As the name 'Crimson' suggests, he's a user of flame creation magic."

'His hair color definitely lived up to his name.' Fele thought to herself.

"The Captain of the Green Praying Mantises, Jack the Ripper."

If Fele thought Sekke looked like an insect, this man was the embodiment of it.

'There I go again, being rude!' Fele internally scolded herself.

"What's a praying mantis?" Asta asked in curiosity.

"You know, a mantis. Like the bug." Sekke explained. "Apparently, Captain Jack's severing magic can split the earth in two."

'Isn't that a bit too excessive?' Fele sweatdropped.