𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

<I have absolutely no knowledge about swordsmanship and sword dancing whatsoever so please bear with me. This was all made by my premature mind.>

"Hoo..." Fele breathed out, her eyes closed as she held her sword vertically in front of her. She was standing with her back straight, her feet together, and her elbows shoulder level.

"The outside world is a place where crooked deeds like this can be overlooked."

'I was naive. Of course people like that exists in the world. Becoming a Magic Knight shouldn't be taken lightly. Not to mention...'

"Dance of the Pitless Viper!"

Fele gasped in horror as she watched the chains pierce through Asta's body.

BAAM!

Fele couldn't help but flinch and close her eyes when Asta was thrown back towards a wall.

'That man was definitely strong... I couldn't even save Yuno by myself. I got captured instead and had to be saved by Asta. I've been training for 10 years yet in the face of real danger, I'm powerless.'

"Until recently, I was a pretty well-known Magic Knight called Revchi of Chain Magic. But I got kicked out, so now I'm just a wretched thief."

'To think that he used to be a Magic Knight too. I can't just stand here and get beaten by a pathetic excuse of a former Magic Knight!'

Fele opened her eyes and moved her foot forward, thrusting her sword with her right hand with her left positioned above her head.

"Hwa!"

She then twirled to the left and thrust her sword afterwards.

"Hup!"

She then swung her sword horizontally to the right then thrusted 70° upwards with one her right hand while raising her left knee.

"Hwa!"

"Hup!"

Fele then took a step forward with her previously raised left foot before applying force to it and jumped, performing a front flip and landing a great diagonal slash with her left foot bent forward while the right stretched back.

"Ha!"

"Hup!"

"Hwa!"

"Ha!"

"Hup!"

After a few minutes of swinging, thrusting, sliding, twirling, and jumping, Fele took a step back with her right right foot, twirled her sword with her right hand, and swung her sword horizontally as she turned her body to the right only to stop mid swing when her sword's blade almost met Asta's neck.

Asta froze, his eyes wide as it stared at the blade that was only a centimeter away from his neck.

"Asta! You should've said something! I almost sliced your head off!" Fele said as she retracted her sword.

"Woah! As expected, Fele is so cool!" Asta exclaimed in awe after unfreezing when Fele put down her sword.

Fele shook her head and grinned in amusement before saying, "Thank you, but after years of practice, I should be able to do this much."

She then walked a couple of feet away from Asta before turning and pointing her sword at him.

"You, on the other hand, are starting from scrap, so you better prepare for a lot of intensive training!" She told him.