VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!

Imma try to actually transition to Season Eight, (with better writing), and here's the general idea:

1. I am NOT deleting the previous chapters. They will stay there until I decide that I have enough writing to delete them, if I ever decide that. Those chapters help me to be able to gather inspiration, and I still really like how they turned out (expect for the last one). Plus, I feel like you, the readers, also really liked those chapters. In any case, they will still appear in the book until I finish it.

2. Here's how I will start writing for Season Eight: I will be writing similar things to the first couple of chapters, expect longer (yay!) and more like a fable or myth. (You'll see what I mean when I post the first one.)
I will not be using any names (like Grian--Player names, Hermits--Group names, or Evo--Server names).
Theories on who's who are absolutely welcome in the comments! (Please I really like hearing your theories!)

3. Things mentioned previously might still be in these fables, but other things might not be. In the first story, I have already changed some of the things that have been previously mentioned. Although, I am planning to keep a few of the ideas. The description will not change, however. I suggest you go read it to refresh your mind.

4. Those fables I mentioned earlier? Yeah, one more important detail: They will all be told from different perspectives! Well, some might be told from the same perspective, but that's for you to figure out.

Hope you all look forward to: The Ancient Cave (The title of the first fable)