1

I was locked up by two guys, why? I have no idea.

When I asked them why, they didn't bother making a good excuse and just said its the best for the world, which is bullshit.

Won't lie they kept me locked in a nice room, but they removed my vocal cords, and my throat hurts whenever I tried to speak, but why would they do that?

They give me food everyday, I don't eat it, they try to make me but I refuse, I mean, these psychopaths removed my vocal cords surgically right after kidnapping me, how can I trust them?

They can kill me or even worse but they haven't done anything yet, and I'm not gonna wait, I'll try to escape, even though it's against the rules that they gave at first.

1. I'm not allowed to hurt them or myself.

2. I'm not allowed to try and escape.

3. I have to follow their orders if I have no good reason not to.

They told me if I cooperate they'll give me rewards, if I don't then they'll have what they want anyway.

They gave me a book teaching sign language but the strangest part about this is the room.

The first thing you notice are the large glass windows covered by curtains showing a large backyard then a tall fence wall blocking the outside view, it is unbreakable no matter how much I tried, it was locked and even if I did break it there were iron bars behind.

There's a bed in the corner, it had a fence like the hospital ones and could be adjusted, with a blanket and alot of pillows, the weird walls and floors that felt like mattress, and the tv with a remote that has batteries glued to it.

As for the bathroom there's a button beside the bed, once I press it either Damien or Oliver will get down here.

The bathroom is stuck to the room with only a door separating the two rooms, but they kept it locked so I had to call them to unlock it.

There was also, a sofa chair covered in a white sheet with pillows on top, a clock and a moving table that goes above the bed.

Next to the bed was a small cabinet, in the first cabinet are a few papers, 2 notebooks, a pencilcase full of colours, 3 pencils, 2 pens and an eraser.

The one under was a shutter with clothes inside, all shorts, boxers, shirts, tank tops just like the ones I was wearing when I woke up, and two blankets.

I waited till it was 9 at that time Oliver would come here to change my bandages and Damien would be asleep since he stays awake during the night.

It's been 3 days but I studied the house well, or tried to peek once they open the door actually, today will be the day I don't care about the bullsit they told me, these people are psychos who will kill me sooner or later.

I heard a knock on the door, the plan starts now, I quickly hid the sign language book behind my back under my shirt, I was thin so it wasn't visible.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Oliver said entering the room as he held a metal tray with the stuff he usually use, putting a bright smile on like always.

I just gave him a weak smile "so how many words did you learn today?" He asked as I just looked to the side.

"It's alright, I know this has been hard for you and all this is quite sudden, don't push yourself, we can still communicate by you writing anything you need down" he said.

"Okay Andy, I'll have you sit on the bed so I can change your bandages" he said extending his hands to me which I refused.

I stood up but I felt dizzy, probably because I hadn't eaten anything for the past 3 days.