9

I woke up, something felt different, like I actually wanted to wake up, the same feeling when I wake up knowing we'll go to the beach that day.

Once I remembered what happened the day before I opened my eyes looking around.

Everything was the same exept Oliver looking outside the window with a steamy cup.

He took a sip and sighed.

"Guess it over now, its all going accordingly" he said looking a bit desperate as he turned to look at me.

"Morning Andy! Hope you had a good sleep since you'll need it today" he said said with his usual creepy smile.

I just glared at him, he drugged me yesterday, what is he smiling about?

"Hey chill, I didn't do anything funny, only washed you, and clothed you" he said.

I looked around and grabbed the paper and pen Eliot handed me yesterday as I wrote 'you drugged me why???' Then turned to him as he stood next to me so I backed away.

"No I didn't silly, what I did is simply feeding you to the point all your energy is focused on digestion, also gave you a little coffee somehow it makes you sleepy and I'm glad it still works" he replied.

I didn't really understand what he said, I never drank coffee so I don't know what he's talking about, but I do remember getting sleepy after eating alot, but still he is the bad guy.

"Anyway, I'll go call Alan, he's probably bored upstairs" Oliver said turning around not even looking at me as he opened the door.

"Is he awake? Can I see him? Eliot said I can play with him, can I take him to my room? Can we-" The touchy boy from yesterday barged into the room with a large stuffed bear and a laptop, as if he was waiting behind the door.

"Slowly, he's still recovering, and he won't be moving off bed yet, also keep in mind what Damien told you yesterday" Oliver said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Okaay, okay, I know, get out already" Alan replied pushing Oliver who seemed very used to this out.

I didn't like Oliver but at that moment I wish he stayed, cause Alan's smirk and the way he walked toward me, it gave me goosebumps.

But he's the youngest maybe he's innocent and have no idea what's going on.

Maybe there's still sane.

"I missed you soo much you can't imagine, everytime I couldn't stop watching you from each camera you passed by, oh and when the date of bringing you here was decided, I couldn't sleep at all, I wanted to stay with you but we had to settle things and they needed me".

I take it back he's mad.

"Can I sit next to you?" He asked which I didn't think twice before shaking my head.

A little frown was drawn on his face, it was weird that he actually asked but it was more weirder that he just sat on the chair next to the bed without protesting.

"Guess its really like Damien said, your younger mind is nothing like when you grow up, I could never imagine you being like this" he said I just stared at him.

"Right, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Alan, I'm 17 turning 18 in a few days, as for how we met you saved me out of my hellhole of a house, literally" he said, is that supposed to be an introduction.

"I remember that day you found out about my aquaphobia, you insisted I come over with you and your family to the beach, at first you and your sister tried talking me to go into the water but you got fed up and carried me then threw me into the water" he chuckled like I didn't commit a crime.