2

I tried to push the two guys off, but no matter how much I kicked, screamed or bite, they held me tight as they placed me on the hospital bed and tied the restrains around both my wrists and my shoulders and ankles.

"Relax, I said we won't hurt you, this has to be done" Oliver said as I couldn't do anything but glare at the two men.

Damien left and came back with an odd package with a tube inside and a few other things I couldn't see.

"This will be alot easier for you of you cooperate, so please don't fight us, we won't harm you" Oliver said snapping gloves on.

Then came toward me after putting his stuff on the moving table, I couldn't help but cry now, I couldn't talk, my throat hurted and I didn't know what these people want.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine, it might be uncomfortable but we have to feed your body" Oliver said picking the tube and measuring something then made a mark.

He looked over to Damien, Damien held my face in place I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use I could only watch as Oliver put something transparent on the tube.

"Here, water it'll be easier if you swallow as I insert it, it's up to you if you don't wanna" he said picking a water bottle and forcing it between my lips as I tried screaming.

Before I could spit it out on him Damien covered my mouth and held my head so I won't be able to spit it out.

Oliver slowly inserted the tube in, I tried to get out but it was no use, Damien was holding me tight, it hurted, my eyes were tearing and I couldn't do anything exept crying.

My nose and chest hurted and soon I started gaging "relax Andy, don't fight just swallow" Oliver said as he stopped pushing once he noticed I was chocking.

I swallowed the water, surprisingly it helped and I could feel the tube go more smoothly down further.

After a while of feeling I had to throw up and gaging but I haven't eaten anything for a few days now so I couldn't, it was over.

"All done" Oliver said putting the tube behind my ear then pulled the medical pole next to the bed, I was already tired and seeing black dots so I couldn't fight anymore.

He connected the tube with a bag and hung it on the pole, then stuck a white band on the tube to my face.

"Last thing, then you can rest as much as you like, just bare it for a moment" Oliver said picking a big strange needle and filling it with a strange transparent liquid.

I imidiatly started crying and shaking my head no "hey, relax, it'll be over before you even know it" Damien said covering my eyes and moving my head upwards so I couldn't see.

"Alright, take a really deep breath for me" Oliver said as I felt something cold being rubbed against my hand followed by a pinch which made me try to see what it was but Damien held my head.

"It's okay, it's okay, Andy it's over, relax" Oliver said as Damien let go of me, and I saw Oliver warping my hand with a bandage and a thin tube is coming out of the band aid which was connected to another bag hung on the pole.

"That's it for today kid, you did really great today get some rest, we'll fix everything" Oliver said pressing a button as the back of the bed started going back, until it lied horizontally.

"I gave you some medicine which will help you sleep, don't resist it and try to relax and get some rest" Oliver said as my eyes started closing on their own and my head falling to the side.

=================================

I slowly opened my eyes to only be greeted by darkness, there was something on my eyes, so I tried shaking it off but it was secured around my head.