6

I woke up, nobody was here this time, which I was thankful for, I slept thinking about my situation yesterday and still didn't come up with anything.

And the urge to use the bathroom wasn't helping either, ever since they brought me here again I've also been sleeping alot, just what the hell are they giving me?

I heard a knock, speak of the devil.

Damien and Oliver entered the room, it was 9 am so I'm guessing they'll change my bandages.

"Morning Andy how did you sleep?" Oliver asked and Damien followed quietly carrying they usual stuff they use.

I was still not sure what to do so I didn't answer, Oliver did like he do everytime, Damien helped him and I was still trying to figure out how to sneak to the bathroom.

"You need to pee?" Oliver asked once he was done taking his gloves off.

I imidiatly shook my head no.

"Are you sure about that? You kept wiggling alot, and haven't done it for a while now" he replied looking at the clock.

I could feel my face get heated, these two fond joy in humiliating me.

"Oliver, stop it he's already embarrassed" Damien said elbowing him lightly.

"Anyway" Oliver replied pressing down my abdomen just like he did the last time.

I tried to push his hand away which wasn't very successful so I tried screaming but only a hiss came out making them both look at me.

"Come on, your legs are healing pretty good, so I was thinking of making the next time the last to wear this" he said pointing to Damien who was holding a diaper.

"I just want to make sure nothing will open up again, even though I prefer having you stay still for a little longer" he replied.

Is this supposed to make me feel better? Well it's not.

Oliver started pressing again, this time Damien held me tightly while whispering sweet things to me.

I just kicked with the leg I could move, as I screamed, or made that air come out as a loud weird hiss.

"This isn't working" Oliver said "well, I'm afraid we'll have to use a catheter then" Oliver said looking at me acting sad.

I kept shaking my head no, I didn't even know what that is but it didn't sound better than a diaper.

"Then what should we do Andy? I told you it could be your last time" he continued.

I couldn't help but just cry at this point, why do they keep doing this to me?

"Oliver let's head out, I'm sure it won't be comfortable while we're here, press the button once you're done Andy, and I promise we'll be quick" Damien said, they both headed outside.

Are they being serious?

I can't just do this, yes it's gonna be the last time, but still.

I sat up in the bed and the thought of moving made me dizzy and nauseous, how long have I just sat there?

I fell down on the bed again, staring outside I miss outside, I miss talking, singing, walking, running, playing football, swimming, making my parents happy, the stuff that I doubt I'll be able to try again.

The door opened, I was still crying and sniffing, seeing them didn't help.

"Can you please stop crying and listen to us for once in your life?" Oliver asked clearly tired of acting nice, Damien hit him lightly on the back.