5

I was teaching my sister how to swim, it was fun, we were all laughing, dad and big brother were there making sure her head stays up the water.

Until the sky got darker, none of my family looked threatened by it but I was, suddenly something grabbed my legs and pulled me down.

I kept trying to swim up but it was so strong, my family tried to swim to me but they were to far away.

The pulling got stronger and my ankles hurted, I kept screaming and trying to kick whatever is grabbing me but right when dad was about ro catch me, my head went underwater.

I couldn't scream or breath, I could just look up and soon I couldn't see the sky or surface anymore, just darkness and me lying there in the buttom.

"Andy wake up!" Damien shouted as I gasped, it felt like I took a long dive in water.

I looked around I wasn't at the beach anymore, it was the same room I was in earlier, Oliver was holding a paper that reeked purfume while holding my hand with the IV down.

Damien was also holding me down, the bed was adjusted to sitting and I wasn't restrained anymore.

"Hey buddy, it's okay, it was just a nightmare, we're here, you're safe, you're okay" Damien said as they both seemed to calm down.

I couldn't help but continue crying like a little child, I was scared, my body hurted, especially my ankes.

"You scared us back there" Oliver said throwing whatever was in his hand in the trash bin.

"It's ok, it was all a bad dream" Damien said siiting next to me and warping his arms around me.

I tried pushing him away but he held me tightly, I could feel metal under his jacket but it was surprisingly warm, which was good in this freezing room.

It took me while to breath normally again, but that dream...

"Here water" Oliver said handing me a cup, dad used to give me water too whenever I got scared.

I took it, my hands were shaking so Damien held the cup as I finished.

"I don't think you'll sleep again soon, you wanna write anything to us?" Damien asked getting the note book out.

"Yeah, were you being choked or something, I thought your throat was swelling turns out you're holding your breath" Oliver said.

I opened the notebook, they were expecting an answer so I just wrote 'I drowned'.

"Well, its alright now, it was all a bad dream" Damien said standing up as he went over to the drawer and placed a new diaper on the table.

I gave him a confused look, are they going to force me to do it again? I kept shaking my head no, I didn't have the slightest urge to use the bathroom.

"You won't really like this but don't panic, you already used your old one, right before you woke up, it's not surprising after that scary dream you were having" Damien said with a warm smile as he took my shorts off.

I tried to push him off but he held both of my arms down as Oliver took the old diaper off, I tried kicking him even though it hurted, I stopped once I felt electricity go through my left leg.

And instead of fighting I was now a crying mess, my leg hurted and with every move Oliver did I could feel pain, so I tried not moving much.

"All done Andy, see it wasn't as bad as last time, you'll get used to this" Oliver said putting shorts on me.

The pain wasn't as bad when I moved but it still hurted to the point I kept crying.

"Oliver, I don't think he's crying cause he's embarrassed, he's in pain" Damien said his face going serious so Oliver went to check on my leg opening the straps which hurted each time my left leg moved.