Part 10

After my brief meeting with drew last week I haven't went back, things have been a little hectic than usual. Drew went off on me the other day and I haven't spoken to him since

Flashback•leaving prison•

"What the fuck was that Vic?" He said anger strained in his voice

"What you talking bout now drew?"

" I'm talking bout how y'all was clearly flirting in front of me when we was suppose to talk bout business, I saw the way how you looked at him"

What is this shit I'm hearing? Flirting? That was not called flirting. He sounds like he jealous or something. Nah I ain't in this bullshit no more.

" you jealous or something? I'm a grown ass woman, I can do whatever I wanna do drew"

" yea but when you got rape you wasn't grown then, crying and shit and acting like a Lil bitch" he said getting louder by the minute

" I will straight up murk yo ass drew, what the fuck is your problem huh?!"

"My problem is you acting like a hoe, on some real shit. You walked in there ready to talk business but when you saw him you kept eye raping him"

"How the fuc-" without finishing my sentence drew kept talking.

"What is it? Aren't I good enough for you or something? Are you that blind that I love you Vic? Not in a brother sister typa way but Ina relationship typa way"

What the fuck am I hearing god? This nigga loves me? Oh Nah ion love these hoes. Drew can't love me, he knows I don't do that love shit

" look drew i-"

" its OK I get it, imma stay away from you from now on"
Without saying anything else I drove off going home ending the convo right then and there

Flashback over

Since then things have being crazy, he comes to work when he feels like it, don't do his part and just the other day I lost over 20g cuz he ain't do the drop. I wanted to do things to him that would make me feel better, but I didn't do it cuz I feel like I owe him my life, for saving me.

He doesn't even communicate with me, he sends someone to "talk" to me. The fuck is that?! I'm the mother fucking boss .
Getting in my house my phone started ringing.

Accepting the call

"This is California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, press 7 to accept devonte brown or hang up, please note that conversations may be recording for safety purposes."

Why is bonzo calling me?

" hey....can you pick me up?"

"Um OK" I said hanging up rushing in My car and heading to the prison thinking really hard about the future