Chapter 6

(AHHH DID YALL HEAR NICKI MINAJ'S NEW SONG?!❤️)

He strokes me harder and harder each time I would cry out from pain.
"Stop! Please stop it!." I cried out from pain

"Awe, who would have known 22 year old candy was a virgin?." He laughed showing his yellow teeth

The pain was unbarring but I've been through so much shit in my life this was nothing to me. The fucker finally decided to stop and took his small ass dick out of me.

Finally I thought to myself, how much longer am I going to be here? Is maleek alive?

"Where's maleek shit face?!" I yelled out. Thinking something bad happened to him

"Maleek? Oh he's sleeping," he said putting his clothes on.
"Sleeping?" I replied

Oh no does he mean that "sleeping?"
"What do you mean sleeping? I hope to
god you didn't kill him or else imma cut your small dick off and feed it to you"

"Only if you get the chance" he said
laughing to himself.

"What's your name?" I asked him with disgusted laced in my voice

"Don't worry bout that sweet heart, they call me Z" he replied walking to the door

Before he reached the door a loud
"Bang" echoed through the house making him rushed out of the room yelling orders to his workers.

Looking at both of my arms handcuffed to the bed, I tried to get loose but it wouldn't budge.

Damn what the fuck am I gonna do now?! I guess I'll have to lay here naked, waiting for them to rescue me. I thought to myself.

It's been two goddamn fucking minutes and nothing new has happened! I'm still in here naked as a fucking bat! My mind is still on whether maleek is alive for not.

I swear on everything! If
maleek is dead, I'm coming for all there asses. Point. Blank. Period.

Finally the door busted open and came in six guys all in pink and black masked with the cursive C at the top.

Ahh my men. I thought to myself
"Yo boss, we came for you" one of them said

"Yea after one fucking day!" I replied back while rolling my eyes.
"Sorry boss"

"Man stop talking and get me some fucking clothes and get these handcuffs off me." I said pulling at the handcuffs

Drew pov

Boss looks fucked up on some real shit! Her face is all bruised up, naked on the bed with blood on the sheets.

She looks old. If we wasn't so caught up in trying to save maleeks life this wouldn't have happened to her, this is all my fault. When maleek or boss isn't there then I'm in charge.

(SHORT CHAPTER😫 I know, I know. I will try my best next time)
(A/N IM AT SCHOOL SO I WILL BE UPDATING LITTLE BY LITTLE