Chapter 8

more than a memory- garth brooks

Outfit>>>>

"Maleek stop it!" I said trying to pry him off my current boyfriend Andrew.

But he wouldn't listen, he would protect me no matter what. Maleek walked in on Andrew beating me , but thank god maleek came at the right time.

"Shut the fuck up v!, what if I didn't come? This motor mouth nigga would have beat the shit outta you!"

" I know I'm Sorry!, please don't hurt him! I love him"

As I said those three words anger flashed across his face, turning back his attention to Andrew who seemed calm leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"Yea man, relax she loves me. A bitch should get hit sometimes man, they talk too fucking much chill ma nigga".

Andrew was a tall light skin, tattooed 17 year old niggga that plays basketball, independent and a body to die for.

To think of it, I really don't know why I'm going out with him, maybe because it's the trill I get, he helps me take my mind off my mother.

No words escaped his mouth but his fist that collide with Andrews face.

Startled I let out a scream that caused maleek to turn his attention to me. Giving Andrew the advantage to tackle him to the floor.

"Stop it, please!" I would scream at both of them.

But none of them seem to care.

"Do you even love her?!"

A long silent pause

"No"

That word scattered my whole entire world. First my mother now this? What have I ever done wrong in life? I get good grades, play sports and have a lot of friends.

Finally Andrew gave up and ran out of my house.

"What the fuck was that?! You really made that fucker out his hands on you, you really are dumb v!"

"I'm sorry ok! I have no one to comfort me, my mother ruined my fucking life! And now I find out that drew doesn't love me!"

"I love you tho v, you don't need a ugly motor mouth nigga to feel love, I know you going through a tough time in your life right now. I didn't expect mama v to do what she did, Mann I loved her like my own mother, now Ik just disappointed in her but you can't make that bring you down."

Sniffling I look up at him and hugged him like my life depended on it.

"I love you too leek"

"Leek..? Nigga I ain't taking a piss, fuck you calling me leek!"

As soon as he said that i Burst out laughing. Leaving it to maleek you make you laugh.

.................................................................

Jumping up out of my sleep I was drenched in sweat. Memories coming back to when he saved me from my boyfriend then making me laugh

I miss him so much and I swear on everything, Imma raise hell in this bitch! Everyone is pay.

Getting out of bed my phone vibrated notifying me that I just got a text message.

Picking up my iPhone 6 I noticed that I got a message from drew

Coming by ur house. Get ready, going to bonzo
-big daddy

Ok "big daddy" I bet ur not big tho but that's non of my business ☕️
-C

I'll like to show you but ur a Youngin lol, get ready

Laughing out loud I put my phone down and hopped in the shower.

Twenty minutes later I got out of the shower, went to my closet you take out my outfit (on the side)

I straighten my hair nothing special.

Ten minutes later my door bell rang notifying me that drew has arrived. Getting my stuff together I headed out the door into his Nice black sleek BMW. nice rims, tinted window, you could practically have sex in this bitch without anyone seeing.

"Alright when we go in and see him, don't be stupid, only talk buddies and don't tell him any information about what we do. Keep it at a minimum"

"Ight boss I got you"

"You look nice by the way, nice to see you looking good after what happened" he told me making me smile to myself.

"Nothing is gonna bring me down, there's gonna be a lot of blood shed, killing and screams when I'm done, this just the beginning drew" I told him going in the car.

Arriving at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. They searched me, next they searched drew finding weed in his pocket. Shaking me head I walked away leaving him to fend for himself.

Walking to the visitor sign in, I signed in drew and i's name

"What is the inmates name... Miss price?" The man asked me

"Devonte brown" I replied

"This nigger shouldn't have no visitor" he replied with a look of disgust cleared on his face making me roll my eyes.

"Listen with you old disrespectful ass, you have no right to call him a nigger because we live in a free country, if I wasn't in here right now I would have slap the white OUTTA you" I yelled causing a few stares.

An hour later I'm still at the same spot, he hasn't let me see nor talk to devonte. Drew and I are getting impatient.

"DEVONTE BROWN?!" He finally yelled.

"DEVONTE BROWN!"

"Wait nigga" drew said to him
................................................................

Walking in the meeting area I notice that there's more white people that black people. I spotted devonte in the corner his back turned to us, have on a orange suite. I can see most of his tattoo poking out of his suit.

Walking up to him I sat down across from him and drew sitting right next to me.

I can tell that he's really tall, muscular, strong jawline, piercing in on of his ears, nice chocolate color, I would like to eat chocolate off him one day. Overall he is the definition of sexy.

Non of us spoke. We Just sat there staring at each other.

"Hey" he finally let out.

Authors note- Hmm what you think? I really took 3 days to write this chapter 😖. I hope yall had a wonderful thanks giving .