Chapter 3

(A/N This is the next chapter of 2 thick, I'm really looking for another title but I'm out of ideas, if you do PM me would appreciate it :) hope yall like this chapter remember to vote and comment what you think about it

Three minutes later walked in James, drew and ugly headed ass maleek.

Maleek and I been friends since diapers but he run his mouth too damn much for my liking, one day Imma shoot his ass for that.

James and drew just close friends I meat in high school. Ion keep girls as my friend

1) they sneaky

2) they bring too much damn drama! Always fighting over something

3) their ain't no real bitch in Cali only basic bitches and ion roll with that shit.

"Why the fuck you telling my dad my business nigga?" I asked maleek as he sat down on my leather sofa.

"Man I ain't tell old man nothing" he replied sucking his teeth

"Suck YA teeth at me one more time, I'll shoot them cornrows off YA big head" I said making James and drew burst out laughing

"What yall ugly niggas laughing at!"

Instantly they stopped laughing

"Sorry boss" they said at the same time making me smile.

Shit a bitch love the way she control these niggas in the street, ain't nobody gonna mess with me cuz they know I'm a crazy ass bitch.

"Man....shut up lets get back to work"

"Ight, what's new on the agenda?" I asked

"Well word got out on the street that bonzo coming out, heard he got new plans to take over California" maleek said

"Ain't no fucking nigga gonna take over except me, if he tries I got something for his ass, tell me more bout this bonzo niggga"

Reaching in his bag drew took out one big ass folder contains info on bonzo.

"Boss.. We dealing with the number one drug lord, niggga got locked up for drug trafficking, CCE distribution you name it. The best way to go by this is be allies with him" drew explained

Standing up and walking around the room thinking the best way possible to handle this situation.

"Good point drew, also I heard his crew grimy they wasn't loyal to him, we needa go and see this nigga pronto. Anyways bout this robbery that went down last night I need more info on that"

"Oh Bruh! Did you see when she cut the nigga fingers off and laughed while doing it? Son! I swear she Crazy on everything!" James said making everyone laugh including myself.

"His ass deserve it tryna steal my 20 pound of cocaine, the fuck he was gonna do with all that shit! I just wanna know who he works for"

"I found out something, he doesn't work for anyone. It's just a one man Robbery tryna sell it to make some money in the street, you know boss it's hard out in these streets"

Looking at drew like he lost his damn mind

"Who the fuck you think I am? Ion care bout nobody and their struggles! If yall wanna go and rob they can but don't rob my shit.!"

"Ight Look....when you gonna tell old man you killed Victoria?" Maleek asked making me flinched and think bout his question.

"Ion know....maybe tomorrow. He gonna beat my ass tho." I replied looking through my glass window at my workers noticing one of the security guards touching one of the bitch that handles the drug.

"Hold up"

Grabbing my gun and heading downstairs I saw the fat ass nigga tryna steal my shit and touching the girl

Rule number one. Don't touch, smell, or look at my shit unless you handling it.

Rule number two. Don't touch my girls or else get killed.

I shot his ass with out saying a word to him or the girl.

"Clean this shit up now!"

Walking up to the girl I asked her if she was ok or if she need anything. This bitch had the nerve to ask for Burger King. The fuck she think this is? I only meant if she needed water

When you ask a basic bitch a simple ass question of they need anything they answer saying they want Burger King, Mc Donald's pizza or some shit.

Not even answering her I walked back into my office.

(A/N hehe Imma take my ass to bed cuz I got school in the morning *sigh* have a good night fellow readers)

Vote

Comment