part 11

Arriving at the prison an hour later, I saw banzo waiting outside. He hopped in the car, and gave me a hug.
"What's up ma"
"Ma? Nigga that ain't my name, address me right"
Laughing "my bad Vic"
Rolling my eyes. I turned my music up.
"Aye my nigga Lil Wayne"
"You like Lil Wayne? That faggy ass nigga? Dead as fuck" .
Fuck wring with Lil Wayne
"Don't come in my fucking car calling nobody a faggy, you prolly got butt fucked since u been in there"
Smacking his teeth "yea ard"

I'm low key happy he out, now I can properly admire him. Staring at his nice juicy lips, tatted neck, muscles. Thinking about him makes my panties moist.

"You wanna fuck?" Shocked by his sudden question. "What the fuck?"
"I'm playing ma"
"Stop calling me ma D" .

Pulling off, we started to get to know each other. I found out that his son got killed when he was one years old, his finance as raped and killed by them same niggas that raped me .

Hearing this made my blood boil by the second. How can people be so cruel and heartless? .

"Where that nigga at?"
"What nigga?"
"That nigga u was with the other day"
Oh I think I know who he talking bout
"Drew" I said with a bit of an attitude in my voice
"Yea him, whats up with y'all. I peep he was giving me the eye when y'all came to visit"
" I don't know what's wrong with him, he told me he love me and I told him I don't feel the same, he think I like you. So he hasn't been himself ever since. He called me a whore...and...and..." Then I started crying, "I don't know what's gotten into him, he's distance, not doing his job" .

" listen Vic, you're the boss put that nigga in his place, there's no room for love in the hood. Its all about money. And right now he fucking ya shit up"

Smiling at his words I nodded my head "I'll take care of it today.

"So where you're gonna stay?" I asked curious
"With you silly girl" stomping on the breaks shocked by his words
"Fuck you mean "with me""
" I mean, my probation officer said I have to stay with someone and I told them I'm staying with you bae"

"Bae?" "So I'm bae now?"

" you been bae since the day I met you, I have a feeling we gonna be more than friends and if I don't stay with you, I'm going back to jail"

Inside I'm happy as hell, but I can't let him know that.

"Ard,I'm going to the house first to do some business....you down?"

"I'm down with whatever Vic but I gotta change these clothes"

As soon as he said that I drove pass a mall,turning the car around we pulled up to the mall.