Chapter 4

(A/N hello lads! I hope yall ready for chapter 4...maybe yall gonna meat bonzo in this chapter)

Candy pov

I'm fucking mad as shit right now, today not my day foreal first a hood nigga tryna steal from me, one of my mans tried to steal and touch one of my girls! This the first time I killed so much people in two hours.

Man I don't even feel like doing no more work. Just wanna go home watch bad girls club, eat ice cream and sleep on some real shit or go clubbing with maleek and his niggas.

Walking in my office I saw hella niggas in there yelling

"Damn that bitch ugly"

"But she got a fat ass tho"

"Ain't know she suck dick tho"

Shaking my head and complete walking into my very very big office which is painted black, black leather sofa big desk for me pictures of me and my dad and mostly me.

"What yall doing in here?" I asked looking at them and the phone maleek had in his hands.

I swear this boy always in something I can bet it bout a girl

"Oh nun this bitch keisha just got expose and we watching the video"

See what I tell you? Ol up did he just say keisha? Finally I knew that bitch was messy and a thot coming up In here talking bout maleek got her pregnant.

I bet if we take her ass in the Maury show make her take 10 DNA test non of them probably would say "maleek jones, you ARE NOT the father"

"She a thot, always on someone's dick, ion why you fucked her leek now she clamming she having yo baby"

Once I said that everybody stopped and looked at maleek and burst out laughing

"Man! You fucked her?! Even I wouldn't fuck her" one of the guys said

"I only hit her once And her shit was loose" maleek said getting mad.

" What you expected? A Nicki minaj pussy?" Drew said making me rool my eyes.

Shit I ain't gonna lie Nicki bad as fuck. If I was a nigga i'd hit that no lie. But I ain't gay ion like pussy

"Ight yall ready to hit the club? But I need to go home first tho"

Gathering up my things to leave just before turning around letting maleek know that he should lock up before he leaves

Arriving home in 45 minutes I hurried inside cause them white people be nosey as shit, I made sure my house not close to my business. Them white folks be hating on some real shit I bet they asses calling the police right now. I live in a normal size house, ion want no big ass house i only live by myself

Walking up to my front door I looked around the premises before opening my door just to check if anybody out there.

Opening the door and heading inside I ran up to my walk in closet to take my clothes out.

White Thong (check)

White Victoria secret Lace bra (check)

YSL beige cone heels (check)

Angie 2piece set (check)

I guess I'm all set for tonight, drink no drama hopefully I meet someone sexy tonight

Going into the bathroom, I took a 20 minute shower. I got out and put on my under garments, lotion my body with coco butter, put my deodorant on.

I sat down and started to straighten my hair, times like this I wish I had a down bitch just you can't get what you want.

Two hours later I was ready to head out not noticing that I'm three hours late but oh well.

----------------------------------------------

Arriving at the club music was blasting as I got out of the car my song came on

"Or na remix" damn I'm bout to turn up tonight I thought to myself.

"girl you gone let me stretch that pussy out of na. Don't play with a boss... Girl take it off" some ugly nigga whispered in my ear as I walked in the club.

Turning around I pushed him off me and started twerking on the dance floor, hella bitches looking at me niggas wanna tap this ass. My ass was just moving around in circles I was doing everything, clapping my ass and shit

I use to be a stripper before this, I'm known all over Cali, when my dad found out I was stripping he beat my ass off that fucking stage.

Leaving the dance floor I spotted maleek and the crew in VIP . Walking over there I smelled hella weed, but he's twerking, niggas grabbing on they asses. Even this skinny ass pink headed bitch over the corner giving head.

This scene ain't for me first ion smoke, ion wanna be seen with these clown ass niggas.

Just before I could walked out sub shots started firing.

People started screaming and running out of the club.

Why the fuck did I come, if I die I hope YALL remember me as a bad bitch I ain't even get to meet bonzo before I die.

thank god I strapped up. Pulling out my gun taking off my heels I stared firing shots not caring who I shoot.

This nigga was running up to me at full speed raised his gun but he too late I shot his ass in the head.

"Maleek!" I yelled worried man ion want nothing to happen to him but he missing.

Maleek my life, he been there for me through thick and thin, when my momma left, my daddy was a alcoholic, when I almost got kicked out of school. He even helped me kill my momma, that's how loyal he is

Closing my eyes taking deep breaths I got up shooting niggas and bitches I spotted maleek in a corner holding his legs. Hold up. Is this nigga crying?

If it wasn't a life or death situation I would have Burst out laughing but it's a serious situation.

I ran over to where he was making sure I'm covered. Rushing to his side

"Leek you ok?"i ask very worried. He might be annoying but I love this nigga like he my brother. He the only one I have other than my dad

"Get me the fuck outta here!" He replied in a tight voice

Looking around for a safe place to lay low so he won't get injured I stopped a door behind us.

"Ight we need to get over there, you think you can manage?" But just before he got the chance to answer in the corner of my eye I saw a shadow walking toward us.

Looking around for my gun I held it up to get ready to shoot but there was no ammo left.damn this is it but

In the distance I can hear police sirens ahead.

"Time to go night night princess" I heard someone say just before I blocked out

(A/N wow that was.....eh I don't like this chapter that much maybe because I didn't have any good ideas...:/

Wattpad has rated the next chapter rated R so please follow to see it