Chapter 2

Pic of candy->>>>>>

Candy pov

"You fucking tried to rob my trap house?" I said while punching this nigga who rob me in his face.

"Who you work for?"

"Fuck you!" the ugly nigga that tried to steal my cocain said spitting in my face

Wiping the spit off my face I rolled my eyes and cut his finger off while laughing. Call me. Crazy bitch dont fuck with me.

"Answer me!" I yelled loosing my patience everytime he won't answer

Picking up my super carry line (gun) I shot his ass two times killing him. Ion ask question more than once either you answer me or die.

"Clean this shit up" i said to the workers. Going into the elevator pressing the button to the 3rd floor to set some shit straight.

Walking out of the elevator I see bitches not doing their work and niggas hanging around smoking my shit

I took my gun out and shot 2 bitches dead in their face. Now that caught everyone's attention

"The fuck is this? Yall suppose to be working! YALL think I'm scared to kill you? Do this shit again and see what happens Now who was on duty last night?" I ask

No one answers.

"Who the fuck am I talking to?!"

Reaching in my purse for my gun I shot a bitch right in her fucking face.

Niggas stared screaming and shit. "Shut the fuck up!, when I ask a fucking question you fucking answer it! Now I ain't gonna ask again! Who was on duty last night?"

"Me boss" Rodger one of my security guard said stepping up

"Ohh, you finally talked?" looking up at him he bout 6'1 nigga taller than my ass but I ain't gonna let it intimidate me.

"Why you ain't answer when I asked at first? You deaf or something?"

Man I'm fucking loosing my patience with these people.

"Uh-no no- I shot him between his eyes before he could even finish his sentence

Turning back around to my audience I began to speak

"Let this shit be a lesson! When I ask a fucking question, answer the fucking question or get killed! Yall fuckers think yall can out smart me just cuz I'm a woman? Yall fucking wrong! I own you and this bitch. Fuck me over and you dead. Let this shut happen again James, drew and maleek my office in 3 now Get back to work!"

Walking into my office my iPhone 6 started ringing (personal phone) looking at the caller ID I notice it's ma pops.

"Hey daddy"

"Waz up baby girl, now why you gotta go and killed them people for?"

"Man they ass deserve it ion let no body walk over me cuz of my gender. Fuck they think this is? where you got that from tho? maleek?"

"Don't worry bout that and what I tell you bout them language and speak like a damn lady but get YA ass over here tomorrow"

"Ight old man love YA" I said hanging up the phone.

Maleek wanna go and run his fucking mouth I got something for his ass. But first let me deal with this robbery

(A/N hahaha what yall think of candy? You like her name?)