Prologue to nightmare

"There are 3 types of dreams. There are the everyday dreams, the nightmares and the prophetic dreams, however sometimes, your worst nightmares could also be a prophetic dream. . ."

- ItsNadiaToYou

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Prologue to Nightmare:

Eun-bi pov:

"I like this. . ."

Enjoying the view of flowers in the garden with my boyfriend while cuddling with him.

'This is life!'

"Yeah! I like this too. . ."

"Thank you for changing the interior and flowers here in the garden. . ."

"You seem to be uncomfortable whenever we're here. You should have just told me that this place became dad's secret affair location. . ."

"How can I say that your father brought my mom and Yoon-hee here to kiss them and make out with them!"

"He's a very disgusting man!"

"He's still your dad. . ." I held his frowning brows and tried to iron them with my fingers.

"Stop frowning! You're becoming ugly with that frown."

I smile at him, while facing him as he cuddles me from behind.

"Should we leave. . . ."

"Hmmm. . ."

"

I want to live with you."

I turned to him seriously, looking at him curiously.

"Let's leave this place and be together. . ."

"Are you . . . proposing to me?" I stifled a laugh as I looked at him with pursed lips.

"Umm. . ."

I finally released a laugh as I covered my mouth with my hands while laughing silently.

"You want to get married. . . at this age?"

"Do. . . you even know that we're minors?" I stifle my laughter as I look at him, laughing at his suggestion.