CHAPTER 41: SHATTERING RONA PART 3

"Eun-bi came here to change this, to change us, and yet here we are, doing the exact same thing she hates the most." 

- Lee Min-hyuk pov

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

CHAPTER 41: SHATTERING RONA PART 3

Min-hyuk pov:

I closed my eyes, feeling the breeze of air mixed with the scent of the sea. I haven't gone here ever since she died. Not even for her funeral.

It didn't feel real yet.

Her death doesn't feel real, even now, I can still feel her around.

"The yacht is ready, Young master. . ."

I headed to where the yacht is and saw Seok-hoon on the yacht. I stopped my tracks and looked at him.

His loose sweater swayed with the wind. Our eyes locked with each other, each saw the variety of emotions swirling around it.

'He looks really tired.'

I continued my way up as the captain started the yacht as we stayed on the deck quietly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him without looking at him.

"I miss her. . ."

The soft pain can be heard from his low voice as he looks at the sea.

'Yeah. . . I do too. . .'

"It still doesn't feel real. . ."

"I still can't believe she's gone."

"Yeah. . ." his short replies that resonate sadness made the atmosphere even worse.

The two of us exchanged words as we stared at the sea.

"She. . . . she didn't deserve to die. . ."

"Yeah. . ." he answered in a low growl, pained and hurt.

"I keep seeing her these days. . ."

He turned to me as I kept my eyes on the sea. I walked near the water, kneeling down and floated the peony wreath I bought earlier.

I stood up again going back beside him, putting my hands on the pocket of my pants

"I feel like she's not happy with what we're doing with Rona. . ."

"She seemed in pain whenever I saw her. . ."

Seok-hoon chuckled at my words, "Are you developing guilt, now of all time."

"Eun-bi came here to change us."

"She would not want us to be like this again. . ."

"Rona turned us back to the dark! Whatever happens to her is her fault! Not ours!"

I closed my eyes, sighed heavily.

"How did we come here? Why did it have to come to this. . ."