CHAPTER 30: BLACK ROSE ARC: C.S.J ARC PART 3

"There is no limit to a mother's love. They can move heaven and hell for their children. They can both be an angel that protects their children from harm and the devil that will slay monsters that will eat their children. Mothers will do all for their children. That is both their gift and their curse."

 - ItsNadiaToYou pov

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

CHAPTER 30: BLACK ROSE ARC: CHEON SEO-JIN ARC PART 3

Yoon-chul pov:

We stayed here in the same hotel as Logan after leaving that place. She was too disoriented by what happened and I don't think it would be safe for her to be in our home so I brought her here instead.

After bathing my wife and tucking her to bed, I was finally able to rest and breathe. She was shaking badly and was disoriented the entire time.

Ever since Eun-bi died, my wife hasn't been at peace for even a second and I can't do anything for her as well.

'I'm getting frustrated with everything that's been happening!'

"You can't break right now, Yoon-chul!"

I turned and saw Logan behind me.

"It's not that. I just. . . . feel useless."

He sat beside me and took a sip of alcohol as well.

"She just lost a child, this will never be easy for her or anyone else."

"How are the other kids doing?"

His brow raised and smirked.

"I didn't think you'd have time to worry about other kids considering your time's full with your wife?"

I chuckle at his statement dryly.

"I just. . . . she. . . Eun-bi has left a great impression on other kids. They're definitely not fine. Especially with Jenny taking the fall for something she didn't do."

"We're working on that, don't worry."

"And the twins?"

"Well, they're alive, at least."

He smiled sadly as we both sigh deeply.

"Don't worry, we will all pass through this safely."

"That would be good, if we can."

"Don't worry about the others and look after your wife well. . ."

"Yes, that I should." I gulped the whole glass down and left to sleep with my wife.

. . . . . .

Seo-jin pov:

I woke up with my husband hugging me from behind.

I turned around and smiled at his peaceful look.

I traced his face with my finger and smiled as I did.