CHAPTER 34: SHATTERED HEARTS PART 2

"In order for caterpillars to metamorphose into a butterfly, they work hard in cocooning themselves, sleeping in it and waiting for their beautiful wings to appear. In order for me to be you, I have to do the same. I will destroy my own body so that your wings can appear on my back." 

- Ha Eun-byeol pov

. . . . . . . . . .

CHAPTER 34: SHATTERED HEART PART 2

Eun-byeol's awakening marked big changes with everyone. While Eun-byeol went ahead with physical therapy, her parents focused in finding evidence regarding Eun-bi's death. The adults focused on Jin-ho who have evidence in his hannds and regarding Joo Dan-tae as their main suspect along with Oh Yoon-hee. 

While they suspect both Yoon-hee and Dan-tae, Dan-tae on the other hand secretly do something without anyone knowing. Seok-hoon, on the other hand, continuous his rogue plans on Oh Yoon-hee and Rona, which are still unknown. 

While they investigate everything, Eun-byeol restarted her lessons in ballet which she stopped back when she was 9 after discovering that her gift may not be similar to her sister's. In order to fool everyone and the world that she is Ha Eun-bi, she needs to learn it, she needs to be at least half as good as her sister when it comes to ballet. That is how she will be able to fool everyone.

"Your feet are already bleeding! Rest!"

Lukas held her arm, stopping her from practicing. 

"I can't!" Eun-byeol unclasped his hand from her arm and went back to practicing. 

"Ha Eun-byeol!"

Eun-byeol turned to Lukas with a glare who kept calling her by her real name.

"I told you! You can't call me that anymore!"

"I won't call you by any other name! Eun-byeol!"